DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

Is this the return of the pants free thread?

Here's how I read this thread. He wore pants, he didn't wear pants, pants, no pants, no pants, no pants. You get the idea.It is kind of silly to see the American Dragon being on an E! reality show.
  • Like 1

This thread is going to be so fucking creepy that it might actually convince me to back FSW's never-ending mod campaign.

You have to dial it down a notch. People saying "wow Eva is pretty hot" is not creepy, it's human. I could see the thread getting creepy but right now it's been fairly respectful. I really didn't know if someone would create a thread on the show but I'm not surprised. We are among the very few who will watch anything WWE puts out.

I was surprised by how likable Brie came off.  Her and Danielson need to be on a better show.

I'm imagining a forest-based competition for survival against Brock and Sable.  Hunters vs. Gatherers.

I think the worst scene of the show was, when Natalya was told she wouldn't have a match at Wrestlemania a few days before the show by the VP of talent relations.

Like this would actually happen.

People on a wrestling board are surprised that reality TV is a work?

I've been watching reality TV since the 3rd season of The Real World - so about 20 years now. 

Reality TV is, at best, 95% real. It's all fake. There is too much money at stake and too many people who want to avoid having to work real jobs.

Mama Bella looks a billion feet tall compared to her kids. Loved how great Jimmy Uso came off - he sounded a lot like a Samoan Briscoe Bros. in the car with Naomi. Everything with Bryan and Brianna ruled, and if they get hitched, her married name will be hilariously close to her hubby's. Go Bryan and Brianna Danielson! I wonder if the Bellas got their tiny hats at the same place Daffney got hers. Naomi's tits were all over the place at the end when Layla was consoling her. Nattie also looked quite hot in lingerie, and Tyson's hair somehow went from bad with the little whatever in the front to worse fully grown out.

I made it maybe ten-fifteen minutes before I shut it off. Even that was only because they re-aired it after RAW & the remote was on the other side of the room (I'm lazy). But, yeah, not my cup of tea. Although the Bella girl with Cena part was hilarious. Good luck with that marriage, lady.

A big part of me is hoping we keep the creep down enough to prevent this thread from closing.

Then there's the part of me that sees this thread destined to go the way of past threads about women.  I'm still shocked that the female wrestler tournament and the female NXT didn't get axed on the old board.  It was definitely nearing its demise, but as far as I know they all somehow stayed up.

Either way, I think I can see myself watching the whole show.  I'm entertained by the wackiness of it all, and as for what's BS I just find it best to turn my brain off on that.  I'm sure we'll find out anyway on the Observer so what's the point in trying to figure it out?