DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

John Cena's heel turn will be triggered when he kicks out Nikki on the season finale.

2hd65qq.png

If that ain't the look of a woman about to lose her shit, I don't know what is. I hope she does. I'd be more interested in a Nikki Bella heel turn tbh Then again, I don't get the big deal about Cena *needing* to turn heel.

IMO, since Total Divas is, like, 95% scripted, they need to go all out and turn it into a soap opera. I'm tired of the same "Cena/TJ/Bryan accidentally pisses off Nikki/Natalya/Brianna but they make up by the end of the episode" storyline. A show needs drama if it's to have longevity.

Like, maybe, John's long-lost Mexican cousin Juan Cena (who looks exactly like Cena except he has a twirly mustache and speaks in bad-sounding Spanish) comes to visit for a while, hits on Nikki when Cena's out, and she spends the rest of the show wondering how to tell him his cousin is a sleazeball.

Or Nattie and TJ adopt a young girl from the orphanage only to find out she's 35, with a rare generic disorder that makes her look 10, and is, in fact, a murdering psychopath who wants TJ for herself.

All this = bigger ratings than the Walking Dead.

• Like 1

Craziest thing about Total Divas is that, IMO, it's actually the guys who are the stars of the show.  Cena's weird rant about the laundry is 100x more interesting than anything Eva Marie has done so far. Likewise, Vinny just owns the screen any time he appears.

Makes me wonder why WWE never pitched a Cena reality show. He obviously doesn't have huge issues with having cameras around all the time and it would probably do great ratings.

I think it's just that "the guys" are the characters we're already interested in because they've been in our favorite tv series for years and this is a slightly different role for them. I'm sure everyone on this board is more interested in watching Daniel Bryan, John Cena, or even Jimmy Uso than Eva Marie, but I'd be interested to hear a non-wrestling fan's view on the show.

Personally, I love all the suits on the show. Steph in full corporate executive mode and that one guy Mark who is always lurking backstage or making a phone call just as soon as the plot needs to advance make the show for me.

The drama between Brie and Nikki broke my heart. Not really. But still. They have been teasing stuff with them. Maybe they will pull the trigger with Brie snapping and putting Nikki's leg in a submission DB taught her. idk what it would be. #TeamBrie

Sucks for Nattie to lose her cat.

Naomi's ass is unreal.

As a former pet owner I'm not ashamed to say I got misty-eyed seeing the parts about Gizmo.  That was extremely sad to watch.  Everything from them hearing the news to Tyson breaking down backstage was just really tough.  The new cat is adorable though.  The rest of the episode was fine, not a fan of Bellas insulting each other though.

I found it morbidly amusing that several time TJ was ok and ready for his match, then Nattie would say, "and remember, this is for Gizmo" and then he would turn into a blubbering mess.

I'm not blaming him for it, but for fuck's sake Nattie, shut up about the cat until after his match!

Naomi's ass is unreal.

Word. Seeing her in the bikini made me realize how lousy/unflattering her ring gear is.

I'm not ashamed (on DVDVR anyways) to say that "Total Divas" is my favorite show.

And I'm looking forward to Natty's drunk dial next week.

• Like 1

I dont have a lot of experience with pets but am I alone in thinking that it was alittle creepy or morbid that TJ got her a cat that looks nearly identical to the deceased Gizmo?

Funny that my father did the same thing when our first cat died. Tiger mask

I dont have a lot of experience with pets but am I alone in thinking that it was alittle creepy or morbid that TJ got her a cat that looks nearly identical to the deceased Gizmo?

I remember when Maryse's tiny small brown dog ran away and she soon replaced it with...another tiny small brown dog, to the point people on twitter were actually asking her if she'd found the first one.

You could say it's weird, but people can be drawn to certain breeds. Nattie clearly has a thing for grumpy-looking cats that look even more annoyed when she dresses them up in terrible outfits.

Funny that my father did the same thing when our first cat died. Tiger mask

Sadly that cat died after too many head drops.

• Like 2

Does that talent relations duo really have that much power?  If I didn't know anything, I would think they were producers/bookers.  I would think HHH or Stephanie would tell Trinity that they had big plans for her.  They showed Road Dogg talking to the Bellas one time about the layout of their match and that was like the first episode.  The rest of the time it was the guy or the lady telling them everything they had to do from matches to appearances.

Does that talent relations duo really have that much power? If I didn't know anything, I would think they were producers/bookers. I would think HHH or Stephanie would tell Trinity that they had big plans for her. They showed Road Dogg talking to the Bellas one time about the layout of their match and that was like the first episode. The rest of the time it was the guy or the lady telling them everything they had to do from matches to appearances.

As if Hunter deals with the fucking diva division.

• Like 1

Does that talent relations duo really have that much power? If I didn't know anything, I would think they were producers/bookers. I would think HHH or Stephanie would tell Trinity that they had big plans for her. They showed Road Dogg talking to the Bellas one time about the layout of their match and that was like the first episode. The rest of the time it was the guy or the lady telling them everything they had to do from matches to appearances.

As if Hunter deals with the fucking diva division.

Hunter deals with all divisions equally!