DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

I wish there was no rehearsal and she introduced Randy Orton from Los Angeles on live tv, just to see Orton's reaction.

Forgetting Jinder almost had to be a work to rib on him or 3MB. You'd think they'd at least tell Eva the day of what match she's announcing so she can run through her lines a hundred times. At the very least, they were trolling Eva by telling her to memorize the entire roster then throwing a bunch of obscure low-carders at her. If 3MB wasn't a collection of failed singles guys, they'd probably forget their names too. I imagine the plan was to get funny backstage segment out of any member of 3MB, either Uso, or Gabriel. 

Bring on the "Ginger Mahal" signs at the next few tv shows, though.

I'm disappointed I wont get to see the Bellas financially ruin Cena and Bryan resulting in them becoming wacky odd couple roomies together on a reality show. But the bright side is that we should hopefully get to see them do Thanksgiving or Christmas together on the program.

Anything sexual involving Cena and Nikki comes off as incredibly awkward. It's bizarre how uncomfy Cena looks.

I simply don't find them believable on this show, which is weird since obviously they are together.

Cena seems too cool and collected to put up with this crazed, marriage-obsessed women who may or may not be with him due to the cash. He comes off like he'd probably better suited to Brie, actually.

Meanwhile Nikki tries to come off as sexual liberated, which would be fine except, as noted, any time she even broaches the subject of sex he acts like someone just told him he has to walk barefoot over shards of glass and hot coal.

I hope this is all due to scripted nature of the show, and the awkwardness that comes with it, rather than an actual portrayal of their relationship.

• Like 1

I'm disappointed I wont get to see the Bellas financially ruin Cena and Bryan resulting in them becoming wacky odd couple roomies together on a reality show. But the bright side is that we should hopefully get to see them do Thanksgiving or Christmas together on the program.

Anything sexual involving Cena and Nikki comes off as incredibly awkward. It's bizarre how uncomfy Cena looks.

I simply don't find them believable on this show, which is weird since obviously they are together.

Cena seems too cool and collected to put up with this crazed, marriage-obsessed women who may or may not be with him due to the cash. He comes off like he'd probably better suited to Brie, actually.

Meanwhile Nikki tries to come off as sexual liberated, which would be fine except, as noted, any time she even broaches the subject of sex he acts like someone just told him he has to walk barefoot over shards of glass and hot coal.

I hope this is all due to scripted nature of the show, and the awkwardness that comes with it, rather than an actual portrayal of their relationship.

It's almost like Nikki is his beard.

Haven't watched any of the show outside of youtube clips, but Cena always came across to me as the type who generally likes to keep his life private. I'm not surprised at all to be hearing and seeing from clips how awkward and uncomfortable he is on the show.

Re: Cena and Nikki.

Perhaps its the real Cena. When I am in public with my girlfriend I don't like to be too overt. Whether its my words or actions, both are taken into account. Cena is probably the same way, but when you add the pressures of being THE FACE of a MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY, one has to be smart. Cena has not been on top and become a millionaire by being the dumbest guy in the lockerroom. His 'cardboard' interaction with her when the cameras are rolling is an extension of himself (again just my personaly theory), coupled with his KNOWN and very obvious responsibility, as well as something we may not know about Nikki. Perhaps she is one of those girls that if you give a cookie...well...you know the rest.

Some nice tightrope walking done by Cena.

RE: This week's show.

OK, so John Cena supports his entire family? Is that's what expected of famous people these days? No wonder so many go broke. I get that he would want to help the brother with cancer, but having everyone in his family on the payroll seems a bit much.

When Nikki called Brie "needy" with Bryan I'm pretty sure irony went and hung itself. 

I'm sure the Bella twins are nice people in real life, but this show isn't doing them any favors. They both come off like very narcisstic people whose lives revolve around men, getting their nails done and going to yoga class.

Buying his mom a house, helping out with money from time to time etc. that's totally fine and understandable.

But flat out supporting everyone in his extended family for the rest of their lives seems a bit much. I'd also hate to be relying on my brother for cash and have to worry about staying on his good side.

He does have a ton of money though, so yeah, it might just be a drop in the ocean.

I'm sure the Bella twins are nice people in real life, but this show isn't doing them any favors. They both come off like very narcisstic people whose lives revolve around men, getting their nails done and going to yoga class.

Sounds like every woman I know who don't have kids. Then again, what's wrong with wanting to spend time with yo man and trying to look good? idk

I liked Nattie before this show. But fuck, I can't stand her now.

Is the entitlement problem or the way she bitches about just everything? I think it is the stupid facial expressions.

I thought this week's show didn't have any happy or laughable moments. That made me sad. :(

Sounds like every woman I know who don't have kids. Then again, what's wrong with wanting to spend time with yo man and trying to look good? idk

I liked Nattie before this show. But fuck, I can't stand her now.

Is the entitlement problem or the way she bitches about just everything? I think it is the stupid facial expressions.

I thought this week's show didn't have any happy or laughable moments. That made me sad. :(

Jesus Christ. Yeah, what Cristobal said. "Every woman you know who doesn't have kids"? Do you know 1 woman or something?

RE: This week's show.

OK, so John Cena supports his entire family? Is that's what expected of famous people these days? No wonder so many go broke. I get that he would want to help the brother with cancer, but having everyone in his family on the payroll seems a bit much.

When Nikki called Brie "needy" with Bryan I'm pretty sure irony went and hung itself. 

Is that basically every reality show on tv right now?