DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

• 1 month later...

Watched the show tonight, I've never seen it before and I have to admit it's actually entertaining and funny. If Eva Marie ever gets better than horrific in the ring she could be a great heel, I could see fans dying to watch someone like Kaitlyn beat the shit out of her.

• Like 1

Great first they keep making him look like a bitch to the top heels and now this crap. I'm so, so tired of Triple H keeping Daniel Bryan in a friggin corner.

She's not even the hot one, goddamn them!

Do people really think Nikki is more attractive? I hate to start that discussion but goddamn is Brie a sexy woman.

Eh, each Bella has their own positives but honestly all of the girls on the show are incredible so...

Last night was crazy scripted. I know its all scripted or most but this episode was a little too fake...

We did, however, get our first glimpse of Kaitlyn. If you blinked you missed her. I think she'd be great for reality TV but maybe not this show... something more laid back. Now, Alicia Fox fit right in. I'm surprised she's not on it more.

Great first they keep making him look like a bitch to the top heels and now this crap. I'm so, so tired of Triple H keeping Daniel Bryan in a friggin corner.

She's not even the hot one, goddamn them!
Do people really think Nikki is more attractive? I hate to start that discussion but goddamn is Brie a sexy woman.
Especially after that speech she gave Nikki about great it was to have a singles match a Summerslam. Too bad she can't promos like that on Raw.I know Nikki has come across as a terrible person on the show but at it's good tv. Natalie is as unwatchable as ever on the show.

Ariane's mom really made the most of her screen time. On a show where all the extras ham it up to the max, she really stood out. How many seconds into her heart-to-heart with Ariane did she start crying?

I also wish I lived in the Total Divas alternate universe where Summer Slam ended after Bryan won the title.

There's no way the episode where Nattie gets drunk and calls Steph ends up as good as sounds, but I can't wait to see it.

WWE must be heartbroken by Cena's admission to Nikki that he doesn't want children.

John Cena Jr. was their go-to plan in 20 years if they couldn't find any other new stars.

Yeah all the booking of Aurora and John Cena Jr in season 29 of the Total Divas is totally out the window now.   :P

I'm disappointed I wont get to see the Bellas financially ruin Cena and Bryan resulting in them becoming wacky odd couple roomies together on a reality show. But the bright side is that we should hopefully get to see them do Thanksgiving or Christmas together on the program.

Anything sexual involving Cena and Nikki comes off as incredibly awkward. It's bizarre how uncomfy Cena looks.

• Like 1

Alicia Fox becoming the troll of the show is pretty awesome. Last week she laughed in Nattie's face twice, then she followed it up this week by basically telling Eva Marie she was gonna fuck up and get fired.

Also, Heath Slater trying to hit on Eva right after McIntyre and Mahal berated her was great too.