DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

That road trip is easily the highlight of the season.  Spin this off into a new show for WWE Network already, that'd be gold.  And surely it's a restaurant, there's plenty of crabs.  Hiyooooooo!

I find it impossible to get annoyed at Alicia, no matter how bitchy she was.  Maybe I'm blinded by her beauty or something.  But all's well that ends well.  And try as they might Daniel cannot be seen as unlikable.  Granted, he was ripping on Nicki, but E! sure tried their darndest.

18 cats.

That was the worst laziest reality TV wacky segment ever.

"We're gonna bring some cats over for you to look after at your home...here's 18" said no animal shelter ever.

Also with the look on Neidhart's face and his unstable nature, I was really amazed the whole "wacky" enterprise didn't end with Nattie coming home to 18 drowned cats and her father sobbing going "I don't know what happened...I didn't stick my finger up the cat's ass"

• Like 1

The sad/funny thing about Natalie is that this show is just an extension of everyone's personalities. Nikki and Brie come off as they would IRL and I am sure its trumped up a little, but there is a base. Naomi I'm sure is just a sweet hear, and Alicia Fox likes to joke around and play pranks. All of these are extensions that are trumped up a little for the cameras and that's fine. This 'fact' coupled with the constant whack antics of Natalie tells me she is a pretty boring and uneventul person IRL and so any 'Vince Russo' like ideas that the line producers have- they automatically give it to her. This makes Natalie even MORE unbearable than she already is. I definitely fast-forward through her parts if I'm watching it by myself...

oh..and my girlfriend's favorite character on the show? NATALIE FUCKING NEIDHART!!!

To be honest, Paige is just wrong on the tea thing. Lots of girls here go to tea with eachother in nice hotels - not every week or anything, and not wearing hats, but it goes on. I bought my Mother an Amazon voucher for afternoon tea and she fucking lapped that shit up.

The Hotel Leopold in Sheffield is a bit basic for what the Bellas were going for mind - a £12.50 afternoon tea is hardly fancy.

Lana still playing Russian was amusing.

Man that was one boooooooooooring episode.

I also greatly enjoyed Eva Marie talking about that woman being genuinely concerned for her well-being droning.  You know the easiest way to assuage her fears, rather than not answering anything and walking awkwardly away before saying "Did you guys hear that?!" to the cameraman?  How about telling the woman that you're a professional wrestler!

I also greatly enjoyed Eva Marie talking about that woman being genuinely concerned for her well-being droning.  You know the easiest way to assuage her fears, rather than not answering anything and walking awkwardly away before saying "Did you guys hear that?!" to the cameraman?  How about telling the woman that you're a professional wrestler!

She was too shocked! I mean, that woman used words on her! WORDS! Do you know how shocking that is????

She was too shocked! I mean, that woman used words on her! WORDS! Do you know how shocking that is????

It wasn't the words it was her using emotion in her voice that shocked!

Best: tough probably Emma for being herself or Summer for her great dig at Nattie. Worst: so many this episode but by far lovesick Foxy.

Total Divas alumni rosa mended was announced as pregnant by WWE today.

This isn't Total Divas per se but it is Nikki Bella and on some levels she was acting like she was on Total Divas

The newest Unfiltered with Renee Young is with Nikki and on it - Nikki is all JOHN DIDN'T TALK TO ME BEFORE AGREEING TO DO HIS SEX SCENE!!! I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE I GET A SEX SCENE AND I AM TOTALLY GOING TO GET MY REVENGE!!!

So basically she wants to be in a movie so she can fuck Channing Tatum

She also claimed that she and John each have "no nudity" clauses in their contracts. Sorry fellas. You still can't see the Little Cena