DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

My favorite part so far:

Nikki: "Do you guys ever think about how all this baby talk feels to me?"

Brie and Bryan: "No."

Even better is Bryan then saying "Its your own fault" and Niki acting like hes wrong for calling her out on how John told her he didnt want kids and she choose to stay with him

My favorite part so far:

Nikki: "Do you guys ever think about how all this baby talk feels to me?"

Brie and Bryan: "No."

Even better is Bryan then saying "Its your own fault" and Niki acting like hes wrong for calling her out on how John told her he didnt want kids and she choose to stay with him

Bryan and Brie giving Nikki shit was incredible.

Nikki: "Where do you think I'll be this time next year"

Bryan: "Alone"

What the fuck was with that shit burying AJ? That was ridiculous.

I wonder if she had more heat in the woman's locker room than Eva Marie.

That's a good question plus do the other wrestlers not know the finishes to matchs? Cause I was a bit shocked how Cameron was all I got the finish right

That's a good question plus do the other wrestlers not know the finishes to matchs? Cause I was a bit shocked how Cameron was all I got the finish right

I doubt the other wrestlers know the finish, no. Doing the shows I did was far different from WWE of course, but when I worked, I only knew the finish to my match, unless I specifically asked another guy about their match (which you don't want to do often or you get the rep of being a mark).

Paige posted a pic of them together recently saying she had a great time catching up with her in LA (I think) and she did wear Bayley's shirt on TV before she left because they've been close for years so that's at least two people who like her. 

Yeah, telling someone talent wasn't a sexual transmitted disease probably didn't put her on their Xmas card list. But I'm sure Cameron "I'm going to ask for a count on someone on their belly" was fed the line about her being out of position and then getting the win.

If I remember correctly WWE has a whiteboard with the match schedule and the winner and loser. The finish is generally just between the agent and the wrestlers.

I'm sure AJ had heat for the promo and who knows what else.  Regarding the show she never wanted to be featured unless it was for showing the match.  And I think the whole lawsuit situation doesn't help matters.  I would imagine they were either told to rag on her a bit or actually feel that way.  Also depends on if they knew she was leaving at that time.

Is it me, or is Nattie trying to get herself a catchphrase with "Put another shrimp on the barbie?"

Or just like not know what being a dominatrix actually is she's that fair behind pop cultar that she still likes 'put another shrimp on the barbie' is hip.

Is it me, or is Nattie trying to get herself a catchphrase with "Put another shrimp on the barbie?"

Or just like not know what being a dominatrix actually is she's that fair behind pop cultar that she still likes 'put another shrimp on the barbie' is hip.

I'm surprised a few years ago on the show she didn't try to make How Rude her catchphrase since to her Full House is with the times.

So happy D-bry told Nikki it's her fault that she won't have kids. Brie's SAT mess fits with her Bob wire comments last season. The Eva/Nikki conversion went how I thought it would go. Nikki's comment about how she has said nothing bad about any of the divas proves she hasn't watched the 1st 3 seasons of the show. I might have to find D-bry's hall of fame speech. Woo! A sweet Saraya sporting after the AJ burial. Best: D-Bryan the whole episode Worst: the AJ burial for no reason.

You'd better settle that tea kettle, mister.