DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

I'm so glad the "Brie Bella: Super Worker" train derailed and fell off a cliff.

It didn't fall off a cliff.  Brie tried to give it an arm drag and it landed on its head and rolled to the side (off the cliff).

• Like 4

The Brie is a great wrestler stuff was from their first run, before they left for awhile. Around the end of the run, Brie was starting to look decent, while Nikki was just terrible. And people were all "Hey! Brie's good!"

No, it wasn't. Both had started to improve then but nothing that saw people singing their praises or anything. Brie is a great wrestler/the better twin started last year when she was getting pushed. The great wrestler stuff was more tongue in cheek than anything serious though people did think she was the better than Nikki.

Christ all Nikki and Brie have done this episode is talk about how big this match is for women's wrestling.  It didn't mean shit.  The NXT women started this "revolution"  by having great matches.  Nobody cares about the Bellas and I'm pretty sure they do view Eva Marie as a threat.

• Like 1

So if we are too believe Total Divas (which you shouldn't),  AJ was basically unprofessional by selling the beatdown the entire WM match this year and then stole the spotlight by getting the pin.   Maybe AJ was it fuck it mode I am quitting anyway mode but highly unlikely

So Daniel Bryan's neck, brain (concussions), and shoulder are in rotten maybe career ending shape but according to the show and to steal an Arn Anderson line he can shampoo a moose with no issues

- Nikki has been battling ridicule about her weight on TV.... Did I miss the part where Nikki Bella is playing Mickie James on Total Divas?  Does this mean at some point she'll be banished to smackdown so she's not on the same show as John?

- I wish the whole show was Daniel Bryan laughing non-stop about Brie putting her name in wrong on the SATs

- Them going to the fertility clinic and the camera zooming in on DBry's balls as they walk was your "For Your Consideration" clip for the Emmy's WWE.

- I thought for sure they were either not going to show AJ at all or only show her getting beat up.... Did see that cheap shot coming.   Bravo WWE for showing us new ways to hate.

- Naomi is like the only person grounded on this show.

NEXT WEEK!  TITUS! TYSON! SLATER! ROSE! Road Trip!

Outside of Naomi who is great I think Eva is probably my favorite on the show because she's unapologetic around the other divas. It seems like she's being herself and looking out for her own interests while the Bellas are doing the same thing but pretending they aren't.

The WWE i think figures if they can make Eva Marie passable in the ring (meaning she doesn't kill anyone doing a simple move), she will become eventually huge for them in an outside project. Basically they are hoping she become's their Stacy Kiebler. If she dumps the douche she's with now for someone on George Clooney's level that's all the better.

All I know is, if Brian Kendrick can make her a credible wrestler in the ring just induct him now into the WWE HOF. The man's a miracle worker.

• Like 1

Keep in mind Eva was terrible because they basically didn't really train her. This was something Kendrick mentioned months ago when asking Regal and HHH about her, worried the way people were wishing him luck on the job.

My favorite part so far:

Nikki: "Do you guys ever think about how all this baby talk feels to me?"

Brie and Bryan: "No."

Even better is Bryan then saying "Its your own fault" and Niki acting like hes wrong for calling her out on how John told her he didnt want kids and she choose to stay with him

My favorite part so far:

Nikki: "Do you guys ever think about how all this baby talk feels to me?"

Brie and Bryan: "No."

Even better is Bryan then saying "Its your own fault" and Niki acting like hes wrong for calling her out on how John told her he didnt want kids and she choose to stay with him

Bryan and Brie giving Nikki shit was incredible.

Nikki: "Where do you think I'll be this time next year"

Bryan: "Alone"