DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

• 2 weeks later...

Great midseason finale and the reunion/aftershow ruled too.. the Jaret/TJ feud continues. Renee Young is fantastic. Looking forward to this continuing in November.

Posted Image

She said “YES!”

Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella are officially engaged. The two-time WWE Champion bent his knee and proposed while the couple went hiking around Big Sur, Calif. The ring Bryan presented his fianceé with was a vintage, 1.5 carat European diamond (eco-friendly and conflict-free) that the two had designed themselves.

"I've had the ring for a long time,” Bryan told Eonline.com. "Just trying to find the moment that fits, a moment that's worthy of Brie."

The cameras were rolling on E!’s “Total Divas” when Bryan popped the question. The WWE Superstar followed up his proposal by flying Brie’s entire family out for an engagement dinner. By all accounts, it was a perfect proposal.

“He said he'll love me forever like the ocean goes on," said Brie. “That was probably the most special thing anyone has ever done for me."

For full details on the engagement, visit Eonline.com, and be sure to tune into season 1.5 of “Total Divas” and see Bryan’s proposal. "Total Divas" returns Sunday, Nov. 17 on E!

Credit: wwe.com

We'll see if Brie does the Yes motion at the same time ; ).

Great midseason finale and the reunion/aftershow ruled too.. the Jaret/TJ feud continues. Renee Young is fantastic. Looking forward to this continuing in November.

Posted Image

She said “YES!”

Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella are officially engaged. The two-time WWE Champion bent his knee and proposed while the couple went hiking around Big Sur, Calif. The ring Bryan presented his fianceé with was a vintage, 1.5 carat European diamond (eco-friendly and conflict-free) that the two had designed themselves.

"I've had the ring for a long time,” Bryan told Eonline.com. "Just trying to find the moment that fits, a moment that's worthy of Brie."

The cameras were rolling on E!’s “Total Divas” when Bryan popped the question. The WWE Superstar followed up his proposal by flying Brie’s entire family out for an engagement dinner. By all accounts, it was a perfect proposal.

“He said he'll love me forever like the ocean goes on," said Brie. “That was probably the most special thing anyone has ever done for me."

For full details on the engagement, visit Eonline.com, and be sure to tune into season 1.5 of “Total Divas” and see Bryan’s proposal. "Total Divas" returns Sunday, Nov. 17 on E!

So... no one told her the ocean doesn't go on forever?

Posted Image

She said “YES!”

So... no one told her the ocean doesn't go on forever?

Depends on what latitude you're at. Sail due east or due west from between about 56 and 61 degrees latitude South and it WILL go on forever.

So his love will be like the Southern ocean: Bitter cold and violently stormy.