DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

Apparently, Cameron (Ariane) broke up with Vincent on Twitter. I can't tell if this is in response to the recent episode or an actual breakup. Honestly, Ariane is way too crazy and Vincent needs a relatively sane girl:

Ariane Andrew @WWECameron 8h

It's never the right time to say goodbye but if things are meant to be they will @B3astMode911 #TotalDivas

EDIT: She has since removed the Tweet, but Vince's response is still on his Twitter page.

This is already free on demand if you've got Comcast. Vincent's shirt is the plaidbomb.com. Ariane's button-pushing rules. Ariane being worried about the newbies BECOMING THE FACE OF THE COMPANY got a chuckle. Eva creepily staring at JoJo was funny. Nikki's lips were about as red as Eva Marie's hair. Nikki's shin is like on fire. Nikki worrying about her job WHILE BEING WITH CENA was absurd. Ditto her saying her career won't survive if she takes a year off after also saying 11 months off led her to feeling refreshed. Ariane's dog getting glittafied ruled - but not as much as the dog outranking Vincent. JoJo's stankface ruled.The on demand ads for this show are way better than the ones for Spike shows - where you might get a promo code for Adam and Eve. Loved Trinity jumping Jon - just noticed his Fatu tattoo on his right arm. So Nikki gets bad news on a bone scan and IS DRIVING INSTEAD OF BRIE. WHY!? Eva looked so beyond hot with her red hair and green and white dress. Trinity's dad just happening to be a record producer when she needed to re-record her theme was a fine coincidence. Vincent's giant douche sweater ruled. WEDDIN WHA!? GRANDKIWHA? Jane's robotic voice on the phone with JoJo was surreal. Vincent defining the word surprise for Ariane was funny. Goddamn is she ever emotional though. Vincent supporting her turned him face. Vince's canary yellow jacket AND KEVIN DUNN appeared.And by golly, wouldn't you know it - Trinity's sick RIGHT BEFORE HER PERFORMANCE! Oh-Em-Gee! I thought their performance on Main Event was pretty bad when it happened, and they emphasized everything bad about it here. A Bella isn't on crutches - A DIVA ISN'T ON CRUTCHES! And next week, more medical drama happens. This ep had some funny stuff, but wasn't all that good. It does fly by faster on-demand though since you can skip through ads.

Apparently, Cameron (Ariane) broke up with Vincent on Twitter. I can't tell if this is in response to the recent episode or an actual breakup. Honestly, Ariane is way too crazy and Vincent needs a relatively sane girl:

Ariane Andrew ‏@WWECameron 8h

It's never the right time to say goodbye but if things are meant to be they will @B3astMode911 #TotalDivas

That may be the least shocking twitter handle ever.

Ariane Andrew @WWECameron 8h

Ariane truly is the worst diva.

Beast Mode >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brie Mode

Apparently, Cameron (Ariane) broke up with Vincent on Twitter. I can't tell if this is in response to the recent episode or an actual breakup. Honestly, Ariane is way too crazy and Vincent needs a relatively sane girl:Ariane Andrew ‏@WWECameron 8hIt's never the right time to say goodbye but if things are meant to be they will @B3astMode911 #TotalDivasEDIT: She has since removed the Tweet, but Vince's response is still on his Twitter page.

He shoulda be dumped for that fucking Twitter handle alone.

What made me hate Ariane even more is her admitting to Nattie/Natalya that she was dating a 25 year old at 17 and a 40 year old when she was in her '20s. She needs to just quit the WWE, get off my TV, and marry a wealthy 40 to 50 year old dude. Vincent doesn't realize he's being played and you almost feel bad for the guy.

What made me hate Ariane even more is her admitting to Nattie/Natalya that she was dating a 25 year old at 17 and a 40 year old when she was in her '20s. She needs to just quit the WWE, get off my TV, and marry a wealthy 40 to 50 year old dude. Vincent doesn't realize he's being played and you almost feel bad for the guy.

And the little dog....Still, I don't feel bad for Vincent. A pox on both their houses.Vince McMahon's jacket stole the episode.

Apparently, Cameron (Ariane) broke up with Vincent on Twitter. I can't tell if this is in response to the recent episode or an actual breakup. Honestly, Ariane is way too crazy and Vincent needs a relatively sane girl:Ariane Andrew ‏@WWECameron 8hIt's never the right time to say goodbye but if things are meant to be they will @B3astMode911 #TotalDivasEDIT: She has since removed the Tweet, but Vince's response is still on his Twitter page.

He shoulda be dumped for that fucking Twitter handle alone.

She says today is their one year anniversary so I guess they decided things were meant to be.

Did not spot Bret, but did spot Harry Smith and Dean Malenko. And the front row featured all of Nattie's best friends.... it's just a coincidence her best friends happen to be the entire rest of the cast of the show... including the two new girls she met a few months ago. And her cat.

What the hell was Damien Sandow's job there? It was awesome. He still held the mic like a wine glass.

Irritates me that Eva Marie randomly walked out with Nattie for a match as if that's a thing WWE would ever do if it wasn't for this show. And how after the match, Eva said something about how she couldn't believe the crowd was so into it. Argh.

I love/hate this show so hard.

In the preview for the rest of the season, it appeared that Daniel Bryan fucked up John Cena's eye real, real bad.

What the hell was Damien Sandow's job there? It was awesome. He still held the mic like a wine glass.

Snifter. You hold wine glasses by the stem to avoid warming the wine, so if Sandow were holding the mic like a wine glass, he'd be gripping the bottom portion, i.e. holding the mic normally.

You're welcome.

• Like 5

I was hoping the surprise guest would be AJ, but Jaret turned out to be pretty good. That was some expert trolling. Oh and if the Usos dropped the Samoan heritage tribute act and used their reality show personas, they'd be top faces in WWE right now.

I look forward to the next series where indy nerd Daniel Bryan has to choose between his hot girlfriend and being a main eventer in WWE.