DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

Nattie and the drug test was awesome. The Bellas bitching at one another for the entire episode was not.

tumblr_nhoq9jASxP1saykaxo2_r1_400.gif

Almost as good as Nikki going "Your man won't drink with you" and Brie went "And your man won't marry you."

Also relatively unsurprising is Rosa continuing to contribute nothing to the show. Boring, dull, forgettable, and the entire nine yards. I feel like giving Rosa the "Worse Person in this Episode" award would not be fair as being boring still isn't as bad as being completely annoying (though Rosa was approaching that point SEVERAL TIMES). The WP Award for the Season Three Primer of Total Divas goes to: Nikki Bella.

I dont watch the show but I just read the recap of this season premiere

My question is has the show always been this over the top fake with their storylines?

For some reason I thought it was a little more "toned down" (lack of a better word) - in the wacky soap opera type story lines

Nattie driving her car into a skip to avoid a drug test was pretty hokey but given the fact it is a E! show and they cater towards a certain audience I was fine with it, I'm sure the majority of people who watch all the Kardashian shows don't care how fabricated it all seems to us clued up folk.

That being said I love all the over the top shit. You can tell most of it is played out for storyline purposes, but some of it does look legitimate, like anytime Bryan is on camera.

I love Paige.

Oh and how I want a Cena/Bella brother confrontation.

I'm not sure if the first season was all that fake. They just kind of followed around the divas with their supposed "real life" boyfriends and what not. There was drama but it seemed more authentic except for the Bellas who would just shit on everyone.  

If that chubby frat kid douche was really dating JoJo then he was winning the lottery at that point in life. I never saw whether they were a real couple or not.

I'm not sure if the first season was all that fake. They just kind of followed around the divas with their supposed "real life" boyfriends and what not. There was drama but it seemed more authentic except for the Bellas who would just shit on everyone.  

If that chubby frat kid douche was really dating JoJo then he was winning the lottery at that point in life. I never saw whether they were a real couple or not.

A point of conflict on the first episode was Nattie being shocked to find out she wasn't gonna have a Wrestlemania match.... the day before Wrestlemania.

I thought they got bumped and that it was legit?  Something went long?  I don't fucking know lol

No, that was the next year when the match with the Bellas and the Funkadactyls got bumped. This was E! trying to convince us Nattie doesn't know the card the day before the show.

Or the fact that WWE cameras are filming her and it's not like management wouldn't figure out she crashed a car to avoid a drug test.  Or that she didn't knowingly take it in the first place since it was being filmed. 

Nattie is now getting to Michael Scott or Homer Simpson levels of stupidity on this show however for the 1st time she finally a good reason to dislike the new girl unlike the previous seasons. Paige was all over the show and was a breath of fresh air to the show. Also nice was Emma appearing a ton in this episode as well and hopefully she appears more this season. The Brie/Nikki stuff was just as bad as their terrible storyline on WWE TV which is what I figured. Someone needs to animate Nattie running into the dumpster and add a new song ala Homer's version of the flintstones song. Best of the episode: Paige and Emma. Worst: Nattie and Brie for no follow thru after talking to Cena about Nikki.