DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

I wonder if there's enough overlap in viewership to get a "Brie Mode" chant going during the next Bellas match.

I also enjoy Cena fucking around in all his scenes. It's the reality tv equivalent of Shawn Michaels having to do a job against his will.

A couple minutes into the show, the Bellas and Natalya walk by Sheamus whose face is blurred out.  Was he busted up or something?

Normally in these reality shows, if they blur out a face its cause the person didn't sign a release. But since this is a WWE production, I can't imagine that would be the case. Then again maybe it is which is both confusing and amusing at the same time. We all know it's Sheamus, but since he didn't sign a release they have to blur his face out.

I love the Bella thinking Cena gave a shit about TJ/Nattie's relationship. He couldn't have been more disinterested.

I mean, imagine Hogan or Austin caring about some jobber's love life. There's at least some reason for him to care about D-Bry and her sister, but the rest? Not a chance.

Sadly we all know a guy (or multiple guys) like Vincent.

MVP of this episode was Justin Gabriel. He gave zero fucks throughout the whole JoJo fiasco. She likes him and he's like "ha, whatever." They go on a date, she's showing him stupid pictures and he's like "ha, whatever." He hooks up with other girls and JoJo comes to him calling him out and he's like "ha, whatever."

JoJo seems like a sweet girl and she has a nice voice but the WWE is no place for her at age 19. WWE is a place for people who know how to play the game (i.e. Eva Marie).

• Like 2

TJ looks like he dropped about two tabs of acid or E in that picture.

I've known guys like Vincent at parties and they usually end up with going to the hospital after getting in a fight or getting arrested. Ariane really could do better but hooking up with a Jersey Shore reject is OK and makes for entertainment.

JoJo really doesn't belong in the WWE. If she were two years older and has actual wrestling experience under her belt, she would be fine. I also thought it was interesting that Eva Marie didn't drink due to 'personal problems.' If CM Punk wants to reform the Straight Edge Society, Eva Marie can join.

• Like 1

I also thought it was interesting that Eva Marie didn't drink due to 'personal problems.' If CM Punk wants to reform the Straight Edge Society, Eva Marie can join.

Eva Marie is more of a rebel than Punk. Dyed her hair red and everything.