DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

Brie comes off like such a heel on this show lol

Yeah, it's a weird situation because while she's watching out for Nikki who does want to have kids, ehs's almost fanning the flames of problems between her and John, not that she needs help since it seems like Nikki's past time is trying to hide stuff from him.

The stuff with Cameron was kind of weird, as they were more or less demoting her to a non-wrestling role for Naomi, which is a pretty expendable role if there are budget cuts.  She suggests going to NXT to try to get better and they're like "You could never come back", which is kind of mind fuckery by management.  Them saying "Look, we know you're terrible in ring, so go stand in the corner and look pretty." and then like hanging it over her when she suggests she wants to try to get better.

After watching the last episode I think you have to put the over/under on Bryan filing for divorce at two years.

It will be hilarious to watch it play out 2 seasons from now.

I hate saying this but just watching the couple of minutes where they got the house was telling.  Brie uses I and Bryan look at her strange.  The whole bathroom bit where Bryan looked like he would have popped a gasket if it was not for the cameras.  

Then they both have different needs in the house and you get a quick edit to the guy saying that they need to discuss stuff and get back to him.  An argument was edited out of there.

Then Brie goes off about 'me' in the cutaway.

That segment spoke volumes that the WWE let that in while trying to get Brie over as a face.

• Like 1

As a woman, I didn't see anything wrong with Brie in this episode. I mean, who wants an ugly house? And she's tired of hearing of her sister's man problems. Can't blame her either way.

I am more troubled by the lack of fucks given by Marc. Like damn.

After watching the last episode I think you have to put the over/under on Bryan filing for divorce at two years.

Really? I came away from this show thinking about how mundane/boring Bryan and Brie's arguments always are and how they always end with both of them acting like adults to reach a solution. Meanwhile the other characters are trying to change their SO's religion, or trying to hide the fact they're freezing their eggs or some shit. I guess someone has to be the straight man.

"I want a lot of stuff for the house."

"I want stuff too, you know."

"Ok, let's each get a few things that fit in our imaginary budget."

"Agreed."

That said, I can't believe they're running a money angle next week. I'm imagining Cena and Bryan re-enacting the HHH/Big Show feud from last year.

WOW! I am at work right now and I just heard one of my female co-workers mention that she started to follow WWE because of Total Divas. I remember another story a poster here shared about his girlfriend going to a show and popping huge when she saw The Total Divas. Its one thing to read about the crossover, its amazing to hear that its actually true and not just people trying to get themselves over.

It's like they realized that there are some people that only watch for the divas. I know from 2002 to 2006, the only part I looked toward to was the Trish Stratus match/segment. Tho in 2002 and in 2004, she was easily one of the few highlights on most shows.

Nattie had to win this weeks "worst". She is completely insufferable.

I really want to see a reality show where Bryan and Cena run an inn together. You can have all the fun of wacky mismatched tag partners but with an actual business. Imagine the hijinx.

I have female co-workers who watch this show also. WWE stumbled upon something big for the divas division but they refuse to do anything with it.

Just line up the angles in Total Divas to Raw.  Not rocket science.  

You need to be consistent with the characters to keep the female viewers.  They will see right through the Bellas while the guys will say, 'it is just an angle, Total Divas is different than Raw.'

I have female co-workers who watch this show also. WWE stumbled upon something big for the divas division but they refuse to do anything with it.

Wrestling fans these days are the worst tho. Anything that they deem 'not their's', they insist on being fucking crybabies about it. The Bellas angle may not be the most entertaining, but that is the kind of angle you will find on tv shows with strong female audiences like those dating shows or some shit. Do wrestling fans realize this? Nope. They just see Brie or Nikki and automatically bitch that they are taking time from AJ and Paige, whose fued is shit regardless of how you try to defend it.

Tho it's nice to see all those Brie Mode shirts in the crowds.

Episode 2: The Worst was easily Cameron by a country mile. She is just the worst and this episode is an example of why she is the worst. She easily was the worst of season 2 for sure maybe also season 1. The best was D Bry also by a country mile. Will watch episode 3 tonight or early tomorrow.

Wrestling fans these days are the worst tho. Anything that they deem 'not their's', they insist on being fucking crybabies about it.

They've become football (either version) fans?

Even though Bryan can't be the WWE ace right now, at least he can still carry an episode of Total Divas. His "job interview" was hilarious. A reality show with him and Cena would be great.

Looking forward to the "Rosa trying to seduce Nattie" angle next week.