DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

Total Divas on Sunday did 1.35 million viewers, a drop of 19 percent from the prior week after ratings had risen for weeks two and three of the series.  The drop is very likely attributable to viewers lost because SummerSlam was going on at the same time. 

TJ Wilson/Tyson Kidd is a complete loser. Nattie Neidhart could do better than that. I mean Kidd's mom and his sister have the 'bitch face' disorder and TJ would rather spend time with them? Nattie is practically throwing herself at TJ and he is too smoked out to notice and won't stand up to his own mom/family. Plus, another guy is wanting to make the moves on Nattie because TJ is too stupid.

Posted Image

Poor Trinity had to wrestle Alicia Fox, so no wonder she got winded. To me, Ariane is a blonde haired white girl trapped in a black girl's body (not being racist, just noticing her behavior). And she's not very good at wrestling, unlike Trinity who is serious about becoming a great wrestler.

That whole episode sucked and everyone was unlikeable or pitiable at best. 

I did like Trinity using the "who wins matches" argument irl, or i"rl" as it were.

This episode needed Daniel Bryan, or perhaps Dr. Shelby.

TJ Wilson/Tyson Kidd is a complete loser. Nattie Neidhart could do better than that. I mean Kidd's mom and his sister have the 'bitch face' disorder and TJ would rather spend time with them? Nattie is practically throwing herself at TJ and he is too smoked out to notice and won't stand up to his own mom/family. Plus, another guy is wanting to make the moves on Nattie because TJ is too stupid.

Posted Image

Poor Trinity had to wrestle Alicia Fox, so no wonder she got winded. To me, Ariane is a blonde haired white girl trapped in a black girl's body (not being racist, just noticing her behavior). And she's not very good at wrestling, unlike Trinity who is serious about becoming a great wrestler.

You're a pro wrestling fan and you're getting worked by reality TV storylines? 

Posted Image

• Like 2

Not surprisingly - Meltzer is saying they did a bunch of taping at RAW yesterday for Season 2 getting everyone's reaction about AJ's promo etc...

Basically he made it sound like Season 2 will be focused on AJ vs. all the current Total Diva folks