DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

And apparently there is a pic of Orton and Jojo.

Like I said, may as well not even date a diva once she gets the job. Sebastian had no chance. Poor guy probably just graduated High School a year or so ago and now he's got to compete with the RKO? Hahahahaaha

Orton just went through a cakewalk of a divorce. Jojo is like 19. I like to believe the conversation went "OMGZRKO!!1 Can You FOLLOW me on Twitter?! :p"

..and Orton said "Uh sure, So how about Friday night?"

It would probably be wednesday though, since house shows on friday. Or maybe in total Doctor Krieger Sleaze fashion "Wanna check out my tour bus"

I was just watching the repeat of episode 3 and I noticed that Trinity and Ariane were told they were having a match by some executive backstage.  That had to be part of the show, right? Isn't that a Producers/Agent job? I can't imagine any executive not named McMahon telling someone they had a match.

They really should've just called this episode "Boobs."

I mean there was Tyson/Nattie bullshit too, but I pretty much just watched an hour of WWE divas discussing the practical and moral implications of real and fake breasts while gratuitously groping one another. I need to re-evaluate my life.

Odd things from the background when they were at Raw:

Damian Sandow in shorts, a t-shirt and a baseball cap!

Khali limping toward gorilla while he was in a match at the same time!

Casual Sandow blew my mind for some reason, and Khali made me sad for him, annoyed at the continuity people

They'll come crawling back in a month when they're stuck in Alicia Fox land while combinations of the Total Divas Kliq swap the title around with each other and the Uso gets more tv time than Dolph.Well, the latter already happened.

Since I hate face-Dolph, I'm okay with that.

I wonder if TJ Wilson/Tyson Kidd is smoking a lot of weed to help with his 'rehab.' He acts a lot like stoner friends of mine from college.

Still, Natalya in lingerie is better than Brie in a swimsuit. Seriously she needs to eat something and not that vegan bullshit food that she eats with Daniel Bryan. Like three or four steaks in a row.