DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

You would think they learned last season to fucking quit with the episodes that give Nattie a lot of air time. She is the fucking worst and I don't mean that in the "ironic" way that somehow means that's good. The trick is so goddamn unwatchable. Not charismatic, doesn't have a pleasant voice, and isn't funny.

Yet, because she can do a move or something, she's the only one with rasstlin' cred yo.

She was over in season one due to appearing in her underwear. Have they stopped doing what got her over?

Natalya was wearing that schoolgirl outfit with Cameron on the season preview. The bullshit editing on this show.

Maybe their fight over money next week will end with them roleplaying as IRS and Ted DiBiase. Just wait for the episode where Torito's horn becomes an aphrodisiac. 

Man, Eva Marie didn't do anything offensive but her storyline dragged this episode.

The highlight had to be Nattie and TJ. So awkward that it works. And I officially ship Trinity and Jimmy. This business better not ruin them, damn it!

Okay I saw the preview on RAW and all I got to say is Cameron better not fuck with Natalya's grumpy cat.   That is the real star of the show.    Hell if they replaced the divas with grumpy cat and his or her friends it might get better ratings