DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

Oh he is going to be paid big time from this crap so even if he hates doing it in reality he just has to deal with it.   By indy ribbing I mean he has to deal with guys hiding their jealously in promos and stunts. He can handle it no problem but I figure it will happen.

Watching Johnny Curtis try to get in Eva Marie's pants is great because it is like watching his NXT character.   She probably could have left the ring on her finger and it wouldn't have bothered him.

I think Danielson will end up on the indies again but it'll be when he's pushing 50 and he does some type of Johnny Saint run in whatever the 2030 version of ROH or Chikara is.

But of course by that point no one will remember or give a fuck that he was on an E! reality show. Maybe some indy could do a stable with all the hot shit indy workers of the 00's coming back as old men like a pro wrestling version of Kingdom Come.

I hope it features Sebastian's live reaction to watching Justin Gabriel swooping in on JoJo. Every glass of ice in the house will be broken.

If this board ever needed a living avatar, I think we found it in that guy. He is the physical embodiment of just about everything I assume the average DVDVR patron is. The only thing he was missing was a polo shirt - that would have brought it all full-circle.

• Like 1

This was the week the show turned the corner for me. I can only hope that it descends further into madness with each passing week, and runs for at least five more seasons.

Pure. Unadulterated. Trash.

It's just so beautiful to be able to share one of my greatest loves with the unsuspecting DVDVR set - Dave and Bryan's total bafflement to it all is also just the most delicious icing ever.

Looking at the nameplate I don't see his name as "Sebastian"  No, I see it as "SEBASTIAN!!!!!!"  The look on his face seeing Eva Marie was priceless.  Plus him staring until he absolutely had to go elsewhere was awesome.  Oh, man, sucks that's likely it for him but damn was that awesome.

The episode felt episodic in a lot of ways.  Bellas have problems, Trinity/Jon had problems, and Jojo/SEBASTIAN had problems.  In the end we had two problems solved and all is well, then the third was solved in a "fuck this guy" sense.  Next week, ANOTHER episodic episode with Nattie and Tyson going at it.  Hmm...wonder what will happen at the end...

All in all this show is just amazing.  The way they cook up some wacky scenarios is hilarious.  Oh, Trinity and Jon just HAPPEN to be facing each other.  And it's when they're considering breaking up, oh my!  It's awesome watching this slightly drunk, it really is.

They taped a bunch of matches with these girls on Superstars, and the announcers would vaguely try to dance around the fact that it clearly wasn't meant to make any sense without the show to provide context. There'd be some kind of backstory that would make no sense within regular WWE programming.

Hence why the Usos randomly teamed with the Bellas one week.

Why are the Uso's teaming with the Bella's anyway??And I hate how every wrestling reality show has to have a beginning female get some vague injury that they play off as being much worse than it really is.

All flashback to SusievSpirit's injury on glow

Guys two awesome things.

1) Albert might get tv time. Slim chance, but might.

2) I watched the match on youtube and Albert gets draped over the second rope like the 619. The Bellas give him a running double butt bump, which he sells by standing up, swatting away an USO, and then begging them for another.

3) Albert owns.

• Like 4

I enjoyed this better than last week's show. Trinity cleaning up glass with bare feet was quite goofy, as was her dress. TJ looks so weird with hair. Dude should just keep it shaved - he just does not look like a guy who should have hair. Kinda like Krillin from DBZ.

Screens -

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/a32zzenxvtzdexn08u47z7b4q1rgxmx7

• Like 1