DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

I figure when Vince finally figures out that the Macklemore's Thrift Shop song was a thing in 3 or 4 years, maybe WWE network can do an American Pickers : Thrift Shop edition with DBryan and someone.

So, Natalya was upset because Summer Rae kicked her in the nose during a match at the Old School RAW tapings in January 2014. This could cause Natalya to miss her Divas title match at TLC in December of 2013.

And I thought Big E was the only Time Lord in WWE.

I admire how Nattie can talk in nothing but cliches. And her big (anachronistic) match featured a "restroom break" sign in the background.

Also love AJ's role on this show. She is never mentioned except when she occasionally shows up to beat someone on the main cast.

The Nikki house swerve really hammered home that this show is in fact the realization of Vince Russo's dream: Pro wrestling without the ring.

I was there for the match with Nattie and Summer.  Kick didn't look that brutal live and she really didn't do much with the nose other than what was on the show.  If she got a busted nose, I'd imagine it was from a match and they wrote it in the show.  Also get a kick out of all they use to show Baltimore, they show a strip club.

Oh, and for all that is holy, can we please get a shot of Brodus showing Snoop Trinity's song?  I'd love to see the honest reaction of that.  But man, that was some serious name-dropping there.  Shame that's the only thing he's done worthwhile lately.

Nattie was amazing.

Nattie – WrestleMania is our Oscars, and TLC is like the Golden Globes.

Nattie – I don't care if you have long legs – YOU'RE NOT A NINJA!

Nattie – My nose! MY LEGACY!

Nattie – THE TOUGH GET TOUGH AND WE GET TOUGHER!

TJ – THAT'S WHY WE AS DIVAS ARE SO STRONG!

• Like 1

You would think they learned last season to fucking quit with the episodes that give Nattie a lot of air time. She is the fucking worst and I don't mean that in the "ironic" way that somehow means that's good. The trick is so goddamn unwatchable. Not charismatic, doesn't have a pleasant voice, and isn't funny.

Yet, because she can do a move or something, she's the only one with rasstlin' cred yo.

I have to assume some of those lines like the Golden Globes bullshit is being fed to her but regardless of how much is scripted..  Nattie is so fucking boring.

I wondered how many times we'd see a potential Nikki/Cena breakup only for them to get back together by the end of the episode and it appears that they will just shoehorn in some conflict every week. Either Nikki is really confrontational or they've run out of ideas.  

The shit with Naomi is always pretty good. We need more Summer Rae on this show. Looks like Eva will have a story next week so that's good too.