DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

Even if they just made him a comedy stooge drooling over the girls and being made a fool of, it would be so great.  He would be so great.

And then give him a mean kayfabe wife in a hair net that catches him and chases him around.  Basically I'm pitching that they turn this into a Benny Hill sketch. 

In other words, elevate the tone about three levels from where it is now.

• Like 1

I really do like Cena on this but I'm not sure how many more times they can do the same thing with him and Nikki.

You're seriously asking how many times they can get away with doing the same thing with Cena that they've already done?

• Like 6

Nattie is so out of place on this show I think I might enjoy that she's on it just for how ridiculous it is. She had one line about cat shit in the litter box that had me rolling. I forget now what she said. 

"One thing I've learned around here is one day you can be the cat's meow, and the next day... You can be whatever the hell is in the litter box."

"DMX, who co-starred with Steven Seagal in ‘Exit Wounds,’ snarls to Stuff magazine: “Steven Seagal is a fu**. He’s a fu**ing sh**head. With spray-on hair. He talked like he was an old slave master. ‘Hey, wassup? We’s gonna have us a barbecue.’ I was just like, ‘Man, who the fu** do you think you’re talking to? My name ain’t Sambo, nigga. Get the fu** out of here with that bullsh**.’ Or he’d pull some fake attempting to be friendly fu**. He’d see my wife and be like, ‘Hey, little mama.’ We laughed about it. Just like, ‘This guy’s a fu**er.’ He’s a asshole.”

So basically he just cried to the press and didnt do shit

I was thinking they'd see RVD grilling some brats over at Paul E's place and Eva would think he was JCVD and when she finds out he isn't at least thinks they're related

Then RVD gets shit in his eyes and has to fight Fandango blind

Yeah, it's amazing how awful Nattie comes off on this. And I mean, she's not supposed to be the heel, right?

Also, why the heel didn't this show exist years ago? I mean, I like the divas well enough (though AJ would be tremendous on this) but having like Trish or Victoria or Mickie or even Maryse and Maria on this would be great.

Edit: actually Michelle McCool being on this show and showing her hanging around with her husband would elevate this to an all-time great show.

Have we ever established how much crossover there is with this show and Raw and Smackdown? I can't imagine someone watching this show and still cheering on Nattie as a babyface. Or any of them for that matter except Trinity/Naomi.

Brie and Nikki seem to be getting bigger reactions since the show. Especially Nikki.

Jon and Brie dancing together was darn adorable.

Brie was about 10 seconds from going all #BrieMode on Summer's face. Then Summer drove over to Nattie's house to slap her. It was like I was watching something booked by someone who still loves their Memphis wrestling.

• Like 1

Summer showing up at Nattie's house "out of the blue" was, to use some cross-over smarky jargon, business-exposing bad. If I were Nattie, I'd be less worried about Summer flirting with some dudes and more worried with who stooged off my address. And you'd think two trained professional wrestlers could pull off a more convincing worked fight...

I liked the episode a lot up to that point, though. Summer and Eva burying Nattie in the car was funny, and Bryan ruled it whenever he was on camera. "We could talk about contemporary global issues."