DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

I really love Nattie's character on this show. She's like the mutual acquaintance in a large group of friends that no one really likes but inexplicably turns up at every gathering and reminds people why they don't like her. And she has the most hilarious lack of self-awareness. "I don't have any drama..." Yeah sure Nat, we all saw Season 1.

Eva's dad is also the best. He reminds me of Jim Mora. "Wedding? Don't talk to me about a wedding! Are you kidding me? Wedding?"

• Like 1

Jumped on the Total Diva train. Holy cow. I've been missing out.

Same here. Yesterday was my first time watching it.

Trash TV. But before yesterday, I didn't care one bit about the Bellas beyond enjoying their hotness. Now I find myself interested in them.

"Trash TV" is generous. It's the worst show ever, but I can't pull away!!!

I really love Nattie's character on this show. She's like the mutual acquaintance in a large group of friends that no one really likes but inexplicably turns up at every gathering and reminds people why they don't like her. And she has the most hilarious lack of self-awareness. "I don't have any drama..." Yeah sure Nat, we all saw Season 1.

Eva's dad is also the best. He reminds me of Jim Mora. "Wedding? Don't talk to me about a wedding! Are you kidding me? Wedding?"

Given her lineage as a Hart, it only makes sense that she takes the industry and herself way too seriously. Bret was the same way -- just read his excellent but revealing book -- and I'll bet it made him annoying to the people around him frequently, too.

It does make her entertaining, for sure.

I think it's adorable that Nattie actually thinks she's a good worker "they better bring their A game or I'll eat them up" please. This show needed more Alicia Fox giving her shit. If WWE brought Eva Marie's family on TV their horrible insanity would get her over like Ricky Morton.

If I was going to sneak onto someone's touring bus to get laid I'd absolutely pick Bryan's. He seems chill enough that he'd just be like "ask next time, alright?" Whereas someone like Orton would throw a tantrum and shit in your gear bag.

• Like 2

Trash TV. But before yesterday, I didn't care one bit about the Bellas beyond enjoying their hotness. Now I find myself interested in them.

Did you catch the tours of DB's and Cena's houses? Cena asked if Brie would be happy in DB's shack while Nikki, without second doubt, told Brie to knock it down and sell the land.

Did you catch the tours of DB's and Cena's houses? Cena asked if Brie would be happy in DB's shack while Nikki, without second doubt, told Brie to knock it down and sell the land.

Haha, no!  Is that season one? I am planning to go back and watch those eps starting sometime this week.

Haha, no!  Is that season one? I am planning to go back and watch those eps starting sometime this week.

Yeah it's the episode with the lumberjack contest. Nikki just can't get it threw her head Cena will not marry her or give her a kid. He hammers the point home every time but she either doesn't hear him or is deaf or the writers of the show are very stupid. Nattie I hope she is acting for the show because if that's really her this show is revealing her true personality. Eva is equally as hot as she is with how big a liar she is. Ariane wasn't on the show that much which should be a weekly thing. Brie is the star of the show as long as she doesn't channel Nikki like she was in a couple of episodes. Summer she will work for reality tv and Trinity is the second female star of the show.

Just got around to this myself...WOW!

The most unlikible character? Hands down Nikki. She has money, is sucessful, and has the looks and yet for some reason she is tripping over one guy? Doesn't make sense to me. If her goal is to get married and have kids, I am sure there are a plethora of guys who would line up for the chance. There is a reality show spin-off waiting to happen. WWE has never done a 'Flavor of Love' type of show and I think its time. The amount of whining from Nikki makes Johnny Hendricks look like Edward James Olmos stotic Miami Vice character. Nikki pretending she has no options after her mom moves is halirious and sad at the same time. The girl is delusional and perhaps Cena should stay away from her- he already got far away from Mickie James and Victoria (and they are both nuts).

The Usos are just cool dudes. There are some people who are cool inside and outside of the ring (Flair circa 1980's, The Outsiders circa 1996, DX circa 1998, The Rock since forever, etc.) and The Usos are definitely part of that pack. Daniel Bryan being the lovable dick in this episode was awesome!

The second most annoying person on this show is Eva Marie as she comes off as one of those girls who tries to do things in the most low-key way possible while ignoring that doing it that way will cause the most drama. I guess being honest and upfront with one's family went out of style a long time ago and became the new cool thing to do like walking around in a sleevless shirt sucking on a lollipop looking badass.

Not to defend Eva but her brothers come off as the two biggest pricks on this show.I liked when Eva threw it

in their faces that they are living with someone before marriage as her mother nodded in agreement.

Summer Rae's comment about Natalya not being a true blonde leading to her walking off

a minute later instantly made me glad she's on the show.

I like how no one in the show has actually said the 'C' word in regards to Eva's family, but if her family was that adamant about disowning her if she gets divorced, make a deal about confirmation and have a pissing match about who's living in sin, they don't HAVE to say it.

Cena just strikes me as someone who knows he's on camera at all times and there isn't a moment he's going to let himself get pitfalled into reality show hell. As opposed to Natalia who falls into it at the drop of a hat.

I've been sucked in to this show. I hate myself.

• Like 1

My personal LOL moments for Natalya is that face she makes for 5 seconds when anyone says anything she doesn't like and she's about to have a meltdown.

They might as well play the alarm score from the Kill Bill movies at those moments.

• Like 1

I just finally watched a little of one of these since the one where Natalya drunk dialed Stephanie.  I'm amazed at two things:

- In all the episodes I skipped literally nothing has happened because this one looks exactly the same as that one. The same people are sniping at the same people for the same made up shit.  Eva is still hiding that Onnit workout bro from her family.  Natalya is still a clumsy oaf who thinks she's part of this and who spends most of her time keeping track of who says "Hi" the right way or the wrong way and is super concerned about people "being humble" enough.  Jesus Brett manages to annoy me by proxy.

- I'm kind of amazed at how much more stylish Brie Bella is than her sister.  Like, her "real world" outfits or whatever when they are not dressed the same or at work.  At their birthday party.  At the autograph signing. At the Portland-themed hipster internment camp the were shopping at.  EVERY TIME.  Good eye, girl.

Everything else was horrible.    I don't like that Daniel Bryan is "perpetual hands in pockets" boyfriend.  But I do like that I heard him say "How. cute. are. these." when holding elf bootys.

I also got to hear Nikki Bella mention mercury poisoning and have Brie Bella say, with profound gravity "It's a big issue in the oceans today."

And of course John Cena is just a cold empty motherfucker. 

Nikki's outfit when going to the pier was the absolute worst.  She looked like a '70s hooker, I would assume the complete opposite of what she was trying for.

The Nattie's drunk episode was later season, so they'd already set up the storylines for the finale, earlier eps had other stuff going on.

• Like 1