DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

You guys are crazy, Nattie adds a lot to the show. Someone has to take wrestling seriously on there. Plus her constant emasculation of Tyson Kidd is hilarious. Her reality tv character may not be likable (but who is on that show outside of Brie and Naomi), but taking her off would bring it down a whole lot. None of the other girls' characters work without Nattie as the "normal" one. Her obnoxious passive-aggressiveness which leads to her getting trolled by the other divas and management is just the icing on the cake.

Jojo, on the other hand, won't be missed. She was barely on tv other than the episodes with Sebastian and the one where she exposed Justin Gabriel as a monumental creeper. I was hoping AJ would get on it, don't know much about Summer.

Yeah how can we have "Alicia Fox laughs in Nattie's face" moments without Nattie?

So, Nattie, you've come to my girlfriend Alicia to confide in her an embarrassing moment in the hopes that she will give you some small measure of comfort and reassurance as a friend. Well I'm afraid I've got some Bad News!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Oh God, it got even better when Bryan mocked Nikki over the phone. "Stop being such a girl, Nicole!"

And Eva Marie's Dad with an Affliction hoodie was pretty awesome.

For me, E's family should have had my sympathy because she's such a lying-liar who treated them and her douche-guy so badly.

But by the end of the episode, I decided I hated her and her family, and I cheered douche-guy for standing up and telling them all to go to hell. That was his Crowning Moment of Awesome and his total face turn for me. I am now Team Douche-Guy. (honestly, I don't even know his name)

The stream I was watching had a chat, and we all lost our shit over Nikki's inability to pronounce "mercury". We kept saying things like, "Is Cena going to invite her to meer creek?"

Also, how awesome was Jimmy Uso in his 30 seconds of screen time? Amongst all the stupid, he came across as super-cool.

They aired a marathon of season 1 in Canada yesterday afternoon, so I am almost caught up now on this crap. The only question I have is why wasn't I watching from the start? Foxy telling everyone about Nattie peeing her pants in the ring was fantastic.

• Like 1

An odd question I had watching the season teaser was if E! paid for the tour bus Bryan and Brie have. IIRC, Bryan was asked if he had one like Punk and said he'd like to but he wasn't making as much money. I want to say that interview was only maybe 4-6 months ago.

If they ever run another Bella vs Bella thing, i would all be for the reason that Brie is shoving her happiness in Nikki's face while Nikki played the "everything is wonderful!" trophy wife.. Minus the ring. Poor Nikki. :(

Also, too much Eva. Can't believe she even has to get carried at being emotional.

If they ever run another Bella vs Bella thing, i would all be for the reason that Brie is shoving her happiness in Nikki's face while Nikki played the "everything is wonderful!" trophy wife.. Minus the ring. Poor Nikki. :(

Also, too much Eva. Can't believe she even has to get carried at being emotional.

I would buy that conflict between the Bellas, and I think it would be logical and awesome.

"Can't believe she even has to get carried at being emotional." -- so, so true.

More Summer next week, please.

Jumped on the Total Diva train. Holy cow. I've been missing out.

Same here. Yesterday was my first time watching it.

Trash TV. But before yesterday, I didn't care one bit about the Bellas beyond enjoying their hotness. Now I find myself interested in them.

I think Eva is going to be a star. People REALLY dislike her. She's generating strong reactions from the live audiences and she's probably in the top 5 prettiest divas they've had. Just keep her heel and it's gold.

I just did a google image search for her, and I can't disagree with her amazing face and body.

Her character made me nuts watching last night. But I can't deny that there's a "what-will-she-do-to-piss-me-off-next?" thing going on that will bring me back next week.