DVDVR Message Board

Stuff. Not good. Not bad. Just...stuff.

Cristobal

On 10/11/2017 at 5:47 PM, MonteCarl said:

I'll be on Family Feud on October 30. Check your local listings.

My family watches it all the time but I avoid it like the plague.  Fun game show but fuck Steve Harvey.  But I'll be sure to check this one out.

• Like 2

I'll say this.....Steve Harvey is good at the job of being a game show host. But at points during the day, hints of his real personality peeked through and.... well.....i don't think he'd be a man I'd want to spend any time with when there isn't a camera around. 

• Like 4

On 10/11/2017 at 3:47 PM, MonteCarl said:

413580922.jpg

I'll be on Family Feud on October 30. Check your local listings.

Kick Steve Harvey in the balls for me, will ya?

Five dudes wearing yellow ties and four used the same knot, tsk-tsk, where's the creativity?

• Like 1

Don't worry, it gets exciting when 3 of them are arrested for attempting to murder some protesters later on, but that might be in the bonus features. (note, that's only half a joke)

On 10/17/2017 at 1:52 AM, OSJ said:

Kick Steve Harvey in the balls for me, will ya?

Five dudes wearing yellow ties and four used the same knot, tsk-tsk, where's the creativity?

We all had the same knot, because these were zip up ties we bought on Amazon :D

Looks like a psycho ran down bicyclists along the West Side Highway intentionally.  Then tried to run away from the cops while brandishing fake weapons.  

I'm fine, though this happened less than half a mile from where I am. 

Fuck this guy.  

• 2 weeks later...

Good deal man, hope it pays enough to make it possible to live in Seattle. Cost of living chased us away a decade ago, and you know, other than the seafood and great restaurants, I don't really miss it at all. It's nice to live in a place that actually has seasons. ;-)

• Like 1

Right now I'm living up in Marysville, so the commute will be an annoyance; thankfully, I'll be able to catch a bus from Everett to downtown Seattle that'll drop me off less than 500 feet from the office.  Plus the better half and I are planning to move further south (probably around Lynnwood or Bothell) in the spring.

15 hours ago, Michael Sweetser said:

Right now I'm living up in Marysville, so the commute will be an annoyance; thankfully, I'll be able to catch a bus from Everett to downtown Seattle that'll drop me off less than 500 feet from the office.  Plus the better half and I are planning to move further south (probably around Lynnwood or Bothell) in the spring.

It's been ten years, so I've no idea what it's like now, but Lake City was pretty cool and convenient to everywhere.

9 hours ago, OSJ said:

It's been ten years, so I've no idea what it's like now, but Lake City was pretty cool and convenient to everywhere.

Agreed, and definitely being considered - I actually lived off Lake City Way NE for four years before moving to Northgate for a year, and then down to Vancouver to work more closely with DOA Pro Wrestling out of Portland.  A nice area that I had no issues with.

My wife and I are looking for a house that's a bit off the way so it's quieter - she's gotten me used to peace and quiet - but we're also aware it's not going to be cheap.

Drop out of school and run away,

Quit your job you've got a place to stay,

Pack your bags and hitch a ride,

Bremerton's a great place to reside!!!!

MOVE TO BREMERTON!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sabremike said:

Drop out of school and run away,

Quit your job you've got a place to stay,

Pack your bags and hitch a ride,

Bremerton's a great place to reside!!!!

MOVE TO BREMERTON!!!!

Long before we left Seattle, my dear friend, writer/editor Jessica Amanda Salmonson and her partner moved to Bremerton. We visited a few times, and I could definitely see living there. Plenty of places to play darts, kind of lacking in the great restaurants and bookstores area, but you're still close enough to Seattle, for day-long excursions. Helluva a lot cheaper than anywhere in King County.