DVDVR Message Board

SON OF A~!

jaedmc

Hey guys, did you know that most black people are killed by other black people?  Well that's what some dopes like to bring up in these discussions but my counter to that is ALL races are more likely to be killed by someone of their own race. No fucking shit. People are going to kill people who live closest to them. Whites mostly kill other whites.

Such a dumb argument.

Why use math when you can just make up figure on live TV and not be question on them and then lecture an entire race on how to raise their children before you go off and cheat on your 94th wife on a pile of rubble you probably bought on eBay.

9 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Hey guys, did you know that most black people are killed by other black people?  Well that's what some dopes like to bring up in these discussions but my counter to that is ALL races are more likely to be killed by someone of their own race. No fucking shit. People are going to kill people who live closest to them. Whites mostly kill other whites.

Such a dumb argument.

That argument right there with "but...but...something something Chicago!" on the Dogwhistle Racist Bingo Card.

24 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Why use math when you can just make up figure on live TV and not be question on them and then lecture an entire race on how to raise their children before you go off and cheat on your 94th wife on a pile of rubble you probably bought on eBay.

I was scanning around talk radio yesterday (because I'm an idiot) and hear this kind of thing and it just drove me nuts.  Is there anything as tone deaf and clueless beyond the pale as older, well-off white guys telling all black people how they should feel and act? 

The attack in Nice today. I'm not looking forward to defending Islam, again, to a bunch of rednecks at work in a few hours. It's hard enough to even defend Mexican immigrants to them, much less an entire religion to people that have been conditioned for 15 years to think of it as a blood thirsty cult.

"Son of a bitch" really doesn't even describe it. I'm just so... crestfallen.

Fortunately (or unfortunately), I just only found out about this thread a few days ago.

If you actually try to take away anything from this bullshit, farcical town hall meeting with Obama, I don't know what to tell you. Simply, I don't know.

7 hours ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

If you actually try to take away anything from this bullshit, farcical town hall meeting with Obama, I don't know what to tell you. Simply, I don't know.

I didn't watch the whole thing but it was basically "There's two issues going on here but let me focus more on the safe issue where I won't get blasted politically rather than the other, more complex issue that could damage me, Hillary and the party come November if I don't choose my words extremely carefully"

So what did I think of it?  Complete waste of time.

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

I wouldn't have expected much unless it was past the election.

No, I wouldn't expect ANYTHING. If you don't have the balls to say anything for the last...I dunno...seven years and six months, you're not going to say it ever.

Also, there are no two issues here. You're trying to turn a centuries old problem and categorize under gun violence (or whatever buzzwords the media is propagating) like you yourself are not a black man. How much of a pussy are you? You can call Micah Johnson a coward, but you won't call the motherfucker that shot into the car with a small child a coward? Get the fuck outta here. 

Plus, you bring known coons to this shambolic clown show. Toya Graham is a "Hero Mom"? This bitch ain't no hero. She essentially told her son to accept whatever racism and violence comes his way and is telling black mothers that the neutered black male is what you're suppose to raise. He brings the cowboy guy who basically tells black people in PSAs this is how you act during traffic stops when evidence over the last oh...several decades proves there is NO way to act when you get pulled over by people who want to kill you.

The cherries on top are the mother of Walter Scott's killer being and the black lady who wasn't police who got shot in Dallas being there. Obama won't ever tell that lady her son is a pathological liar, a poor excuse for a human being, and a murderer. Nope, can't tell the truth.

Also, essentially guilt tripping the lady that got shot into crying for the police. If there wasn't animosity between racist cops (or as many call them, race soldiers) and black people that people have skated around for years, she would have never fucking got shot. It's like people don't see the cause BEFORE the effect that has resulted in the loss of many lives. But because the media is wicked and they put people out here to construe the absolute worst, this is not going to stop by a LONG shot. 

Wow, that's quite the lengthy response. Must have been brewing for awhile. Not much to retort with since I have a plethora of issues with the guy in the first place which have to do with reality and not stupid made up crap from crazy people who live inside my tv and sell me gold and survival kits. Nothing I could add on the specific subject for list of obvious reasons.

The crazy thing with Obama is he is way more moderate and centrist  in the vein of the Clintons than the base he built his campaigns on, but he has to lean even further to the center because half of the media in the country portrays him as all sorts of things he's clearly not. 

• Like 2

I can't wait to move out of this neighborhood. I consider myself a tolerant person (I know this is how racist rants tend to start), but I've been living here for four years now, where about 90% is Muslim -- the rest is either old people who refuse to move away because they grew up here, or poor non-Islamic immigrants who were placed here by social services and haven't moved for lack of affordable housing in the area. Both the missus and I tried my best to make friends with the people around us and at the corner stores and whatnot, but if you're not a Muslim, you don't exist -- and that's the best reaction you get: none at all. I cannot remember the times I have been threatened, accosted, spit at and shoved around and sucker-punched because I'm not Muslim, or how many times it happened to my girlfriend (who's lived here with me since the start), and she also has to deal with sexual intimidation, is called a whore and a slut on a daily basis when she's just walking down the street (and not in any kind of revealing clothes at all), or how she's been cornered by groups of men and felt up all over, or how she's been followed to our front door. On three occasions, the stalker actually tried to shove his way into the building before she could close the door. They fuck shit up every moment of the day and the night, get drunk and high, throw their thrash in the middle of the street (or at windows), don't have work, but you'll always find them at the social offices for more handout money. When we go to small stores, we're sometimes simply ignored, yelled at, or be charged exorbitant prices at random for the most mundane articles. My car was vandalised literally more than a dozen times, and once people found out I'm a burn unit nurse, they said I shouldn't be doing that kind of work because those victims deserved to die. My wife, at the best of times, is yelled and spat at because she doesn't wear a headscarf.

The attacks in Paris happened, and everyone around here was fucking delighted. And I do actually mean delighted. People were openly talking about how happy they were, and how they couldn't wait for it to happen in Belgium too. Not once did I hear a single Muslim condemn the attack. The attacks in Brussels happened, and just the same reaction -- only a little more subdued because soon after the police was investigating a neighborhood not very far from where I live. Turns out everyone, everyone, in that neighborhood knew that the mastermind had lived there and still lived there, but nobody told the police. He was seen walking through the neighborhood after the attacks. But... 'we knew nothing.'

This morning after the Nice attacks... same reaction. 'And it couldn't have happened on a better day! Praise be to Allah!' To call them fucking despicable is would be doing a disservice to fucking despicable cretins. Next Thursday is the Belgian national holiday. I. Am. Terrified.

I still consider myself a tolerant person, but after my time here, I hate Muslims. I have no issue with Christians of any denomination (including Copts from Egypt and other Arabic lands) or Jews or any other religion (or lack thereof) I have ever interacted with. But Islam... No. Fuck 'em. I want them all gone. They are everything that modern western civilisation is not. I am not prepared to argue this point with anyone, especially someone who doesn't live in Europe (broadly speaking). Americans don't know what it's like to have a decent-sized Muslim population. Americans don't encounter the same problems with Islam than people from France or Germany or The Netherlands or Belgium or the UK. When it comes to Muslims in your society, you have no idea what you're talking about, apart from idealistic opinions with no ground in reality. If this makes me a racist... Fuck it, I'm a racist (at least when it strictly comes to Muslims). I don't care. I used to be interested in Islam and wanted Muslims to feel welcome here and be part of this society. It's clear that they're not interested in it; it's the Trojan horse, if the Trojan horse was a massive cancerous growth. Politically, I consider myself to be more on the left than anything, but it becomes more and more obvious with the day that Islam has no part in western civilisation. I get pissed off when, after a heinous attack like last night, people flock to Twitter and say shit like, 'Don't forget the Muslims. They're the real victims,' or that, whenever a mildly critical note of Islam is allowed to be aired on the national TV channel, it's immediately countered by a thirty-minute segment of some Muslim woman saying, 'I invite everyone to come over for tea so you can see how friendly and peaceful we really are.' But those same women are being repressed in their homes and/or join in with the abuse and celebrations when the cameras are off. I don't care if I sound like some racist, right-wing, Trump-supporting, Tea Party redneck. It's a type of person I hate just as much. But, on the issue of Islam, I'm not giving an inch.

I apologise if this post has annoyed or offended anyone, but after this morning's Nice news and the reactions I saw and heard (including people partying, shooting guns and sounding their car horns all night, for a reason which was unknown to me at the time), the bile was too much. I couldn't keep it in anymore. Feel free to delete it if that's deemed wise.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

Wow, that's quite the lengthy response. Must have been brewing for awhile.

I don't know if brewing is the right word. There are people within the black community that peeped game years ago (cutting ties to Jeremiah Wright and the speech in response, Henry Louis Gates, the Jan Brewer incident just off the top of my head) and wanted nothing to do with him. However, the only people you're going to see against Obama are bed wenches like Stacey Dash and ole Snow Miser jaw Crystal "the black Ann Coulter but without the book sales or any notoriety" Wright who obviously need money along with a bunch of other white ass kissers like Jesse Lee Peterson and Larry Elder. That basically goes into the next thing.

Not much to retort with since I have a plethora of issues with the guy in the first place which have to do with reality and not stupid made up crap from crazy people who live inside my tv and sell me gold and survival kits.

The problem is what the media says (whether it be CNN, MSNBC, Fox, or just any social media platform) has seeped into black culture and became even more injurious to the entire plight of black people in America. You can't say be progressive, but do not want to accurately address the problems that have made reform more than necessary. That's like step #1 of like 5 billion steps. If you can't get past step 1, then what and who are you? The way the wicked people who actually run the country got Obama into office was so brilliant, bold, and deceptive that I don't think anyone thought it would work this well. The same thing you said about "well, I wouldn't expect anything until...." is the EXACT same thing black people have been saying for the past eight or nine years. Why? Because not only have black people been manipulated into believing in quotes and taglines, but the plantation/Jim Crow mentality has manifested itself into it's own mind control that will only persist as long as blacks are naive enough to gravitate to what is popular but safe. Hashtags are safe. Pictures in memes that talk about white people do this and black people do that are safe. Posters are safe. Peaceful protests are safe. Why? Because they don't affect any change at all. Not in the least. 

In 2007/2008, they were saying Rev. Wright needs to hush up so Obama can get elected. When he gets elected and people push for him to speak up for black people, black people say he has to be in office for one or two years. People again push for him to speak up for black people, and other black people say he has to win reelection. Blacks AGAIN ask when is he going to actually speak up for black people, and other blacks say he isn't going to have support from anyone. Obama speaks out for Latinos and the LGBT community, but once again, blacks who will not abandon their support for him have to latch onto whatever sliver of logic left in their argument. Now after countless deaths of blacks (that only mirror what has gone on in the past and present) over the last few years, they are completely unarmed because no one can ardently defend a puppet of the white supremacist system. The town hall travesty from last night was only ONE of many puppet shows.

The same people that were able to convince black people that Obama was a true black leader are the same people trying convince blacks now that shameless opportunists like DeRay McKesson and Netta are leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement. Get this....there ain't no real leaders in BLM. If there were, they would be killed for saying something truthful that threatens white supremacy. That's how the story has went for centuries in America. However, no one will say this. 

You said it, so there's that. And my viewpoint on him not saying it until after the election just shows my views on how media and everything else is. It's all coordinated messaging timed for specific reasoning regardless. In this case, it's idiotic, but what the hell can I do is a sad retort I say and hear so often.

If that was directed at me, then that's basically saying, "You know what? I have nothing intelligent to say or contribute at all. Matter of fact, let me post of this irrelevant GIF with this known racist so I can let people know I am willing to offer something passive aggressive to hide my racist leanings."

So white people are afraid to discuss race because they can't hide behind pictures. Yeah, must be a thrill for the black people you smile with.

White people say that don't have a forum to speak about race. A black person says something a vast majority of people within his own race feel, especially now with the events of the last week or so, in a smaller forum. Gets absolute crickets save for one person, who was bold enough to at least TRY to offer one thing.

This is America in 2016.