DVDVR Message Board

SON OF A~!

jaedmc

The worst mass shooting in American history just happened last night. 

50 dead, 53 injured at Pulse, a gay nightclub in Orlando (where I was last week).  Omar Mateen waited until last call (2am) and began shooting. 

This sounds like radicalization, but now it sounds like it could have been the most horrific hate crime ever committed. I cannot fucking believe this.  

Fuck you Omar Mateen. Fuck you. 

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

The worst mass shooting in American history just happened last night. 

50 dead, 53 injured at Pulse, a gay nightclub in Orlando (where I was last week).  Omar Mateen waited until last call (2am) and began shooting. 

This sounds like radicalization, but now it sounds like it could have been the most horrific hate crime ever committed. I cannot fucking believe this.  

Fuck you Omar Mateen. Fuck you. 

I'm going with both for now.

33 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

No, according to the Lt. Governor of Texas, it's them damned queers fault:

Reveal hidden contents

I feel sorry for these people. Their God really sounds like an asshole.

• Like 5

Subtle douchiness: hammering home the idea it's more of a terrorist attack than a hate crime so hetero WASPS/homophobes can play the victim and direct furor toward Islam without asking questions of their own beliefs. 

• Like 3

I am so fucking tired of this selfie picture.  I already think the majority of men posting selfies near a mirror are douchebags and now this.  

Hate to say this but nothing is going to change.  We can be mad today, forget about it next week, and then be shocked for the next one

• Like 2

I momentarily thought "son of a~!" seemed a little soft for this, and then realized if that's the case, the answer would be a Mass Shootings Du Jour thread (which to be crystal clear I'm not suggesting or in favor of) and got even sadder than I already was.

Maybe Isis sympathizer, absolutely a homophobe...

Ultimately 50 people are dead that were guilty of nothing but having a good time.

Meanwhile, assholes on all sides will spend the entire week making political hay out of this because that's what soulless pricks do with their time.

This is what the whackjobs want. This is the design for the new perfect America.

#orlando

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

No, according to the Lt. Governor of Texas, it's them damned queers fault:

Hide contents

patrick.jpg

Some days I hate living in Texas.  An entire state government made up pretty much 100% of assholes, and Patrick is the worst of the bunch.

What's infuriating about all of this is that there are pro-gun fanatics that have been posting "reasons why we carry guns" or "Blame Obama"  memes for what happened in Orlando. If you need to post a picture of an AK-47 with a description that it's supposed to help safeguard against enemies of our country, then there's something clearly wrong.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

In America, this is an everyday occurence. Instead of passing blame or touting more guns or less guns maybe we should be asking why this is only happening here or at least at this frequency 

160384795.jpg.CROP.article568-large.jpg

"Hoo boy, here we go with this shit again..."

After the obvious stuff about the horror of the event, what's scary is that this asshole was on the FBI's "radar", but not under active investigation. How about our "intelligence" services start being proactive about these fucking people, not muslims per say, but men who say they support ISIS, and other whackjobs. . .