DVDVR Message Board

SON OF A~!

jaedmc

Well - on Sunday my wife moved her stuff out of our house signifying the end of our marriage.

We'd been hanging on by a thread since mid-November but we weren't able to work things out. We'd been moving in 2 different directions over the last year - me wanting to have kids but she was more focused on her career and going that route.

It was pretty amicable - bit it fucking sucks.

Well - on Sunday my wife moved her stuff out of our house signifying the end of our marriage.

We'd been hanging on by a thread since mid-November but we weren't able to work things out. We'd been moving in 2 different directions over the last year - me wanting to have kids but she was more focused on her career and going that route.

It was pretty amicable - bit it fucking sucks.

Sorry to hear that mate. Best wishes.

It was pretty amicable - bit it fucking sucks.

Sorry to hear that. At least it's fairly amicable.

• 2 weeks later...

So last Friday, Mrs red and miss red were unable to do their usual activities as the leisure centre was closed for the day...no problem - they go to a friend's house and play away the afternoon. 

But there's a problem...woman of the house has just come out of hospital - and her son went to visit her. Her unusually grubby son, that doesn't speak much, yet seems to have a constant stream of snotter running from his nose down to his mouth. her son, who has a back rash that the woman of the house didn't tell any visitor about...

Soooooooooooooooo.........Mrs Red has an allergic reaction to something and has a face and body like an undone join the dots puzzle. Just in time for mothers day. Which Mrs red spent in bed, ill, with a face like an advertisement for dominos pizza - all cheesy and bubbly.

Then, Miss red gets a cough and a cold. Into quarantine she goes.

Cut to last night, where your hero and second favourite scotsman was out at a committee meeting for a while until being told to return home as Miss Red had a new party trick. Apparently she learned how to exorcist vomit across the bedroom.

So one change of bed clothes, bed linen and a shower later and Mrs red and miss red are all in bed. Mr Red receives a phone call from sister red, who's house has been broken into. At 11pm.  Thankfully nothing was stolen, but sister Red is shook all the fuck up. single young female. CSI bedfordshire found nothing, naturally.

So over three days I've had about 6 hours sleep. Put coffee in me. NOW.

So last Friday, Mrs red and miss red were unable to do their usual activities as the leisure centre was closed for the day...no problem - they go to a friend's house and play away the afternoon. 

But there's a problem...woman of the house has just come out of hospital - and her son went to visit her. Her unusually grubby son, that doesn't speak much, yet seems to have a constant stream of snotter running from his nose down to his mouth. her son, who has a back rash that the woman of the house didn't tell any visitor about...

Soooooooooooooooo.........Mrs Red has an allergic reaction to something and has a face and body like an undone join the dots puzzle. Just in time for mothers day. Which Mrs red spent in bed, ill, with a face like an advertisement for dominos pizza - all cheesy and bubbly.

Then, Miss red gets a cough and a cold. Into quarantine she goes.

Cut to last night, where your hero and second favourite scotsman was out at a committee meeting for a while until being told to return home as Miss Red had a new party trick. Apparently she learned how to exorcist vomit across the bedroom.

So one change of bed clothes, bed linen and a shower later and Mrs red and miss red are all in bed. Mr Red receives a phone call from sister red, who's house has been broken into. At 11pm.  Thankfully nothing was stolen, but sister Red is shook all the fuck up. single young female. CSI bedfordshire found nothing, naturally.

So over three days I've had about 6 hours sleep. Put coffee in me. NOW.

Jesus. Best wishes go out to you, fella.

I am not an attractive person or particularly good at anything. I have had this drilled into me since as long as I can remember. 

I have been attempting to sleep. I see a friend request from a girl that is not a spam bot. I actually get excited. Which might be a good sign for my emotional health that I can still get excited about talking to a girl. So she asks if I have a picture of my face (I keep that friends only.). Fair enough question, though easily found with five minutes of searching. 

So I send the pictures and five minutes later I get "Oh Ok". Then ten minutes later I get blocked. 

Just in case anybody thinks this is in my head.

Yes my feelings are quite hurt for some reason.

Honestly I don't know what to do with the world anymore. I gave up. I'm walking in the mud, what more do they want?

Top if off I had nightmares all night and was woke up to dozens of phone calls from people looking for my sister. 

I really have no idea what to do. Except tear the throat out of the next person who offers the power of positivity as a solution..