DVDVR Message Board

SON OF A~!

jaedmc

For 8 years, whenever I try to give blood at the local blood bank, it throws up a false positive on the HIV test.  EVERY TIME FOR 8 YEARS.  If I had untreated HIV for 8 years, I sure as hell wouldn't look like this, or be alive, for that matter.

It got to the point where I just stopped trying, but then they started bugging my wife about it.  She tries to donate once a month, but being a veggie she usually has low iron.  When she has enough iron and they test her blood, it obviously passes with flying colors.  Still they give her the side eye, and pester her to get me to get an HIV test via the local hospital.

I should sue them for emotional distress

Not as of yet, but I'm setting up an appointment tomorrow.

FTR: Completely drug free my entire life, wife is my only partner, never gave/received blood before moving down here, no tattoos. There's no way I could have contracted it.

Is it strange to perpetually have suicidal thoughts? I'm going to be 30 in a year in a half and honestly cannot put up with anything else much longer. What I'm doing now is essentially a last ditch effort to try and prove to myself that it's worth squaring/facing. I'm punching out if nothing changes and I'm resigned to it. This isn't really a cry for attention, but more of a exhalation of pent up fuck-it-alls. Whatever.

Go to a doctor as soon as you read this and tell them this. Or the emergency room. This is not a joke.

When you're genuinely feeling suicidal, it's important to get help at that point.  I was really stubborn about my depression for a long time before I went to a psychotherapist and got on meds.  I know that nowadays I'm being stubborn again, but my financial situation is different and I'm paranoid about any extra expenses.

Bitterly disappointed that I'm stuck in the hospital after an angiogram and will be unable to go to the Bills game on Sunday like I was supposed to. Sure to be an incredible experience and if things go the way I've been told they will it would have been the last fun thing I would have gotten to do for a while.

Well, I finally got granted unemployment after being let go from my previous employer.

After making a huge mistake (which I readily admit to making and had apologized to my boss regarding my actions), my boss informed me that she was letting me go because she 'wanted someone more reliable' and then cited several reasons that she never discussed with me before. I noticed that every time I would even ask her a question to clarify my understanding of something before I did it, she would get frustrated and in some cases angry. The Tuesday before I got let go she angrily answered a question and stormed off. And it's not like I was asking her questions all the time -- just once in awhile.

She made me feel like she thought I was a blithering idiot no matter how hard I tried to prove her otherwise.

I am about to finally have my car paid off, and I need it to last me at least another five years before I even want to think about replacing it.

I took it for an oil change today, and they told me that I had a green fluid leaking out of it.

I am so tired of having to address something other than a $30 oil change, and I am tired of being nickled and dimed by the BS of life.