DVDVR Message Board

SON OF A~!

jaedmc

I saw someone on here say San Diego is awesome, and I don't want to start a fight about that in an irrelevant thread, so, here's a brief annotated list of why fuck san diego

-Our biggest tourist attraction is a festival of advertisements.

-Our second biggest tourist attraction is all the animals we keep in cages.

-Our third biggest tourist attraction gives its employees worksheets about how to deal with people asking them why they still fuck with killer whales so badly.

-We make all the predator drones.

-Our last mayor was caught groping sexual assault victims who were also veterans. It is still a tough call between him and his major opposition.

-We were the fifth most vocally aggressive city over keeping Michael Sam out.

-Our most prominent all ages safe-space venue got vandalized after getting its funding cut.

-The people running and mismanaging the nearest nuclear power plant were caught LARPing on the job. The plant has since been decommissioned.

So, yeah, the weather is nice or whatever, but San Diego should burn in shit. Stay away.

Seems fine if you avoid the tourist spots, sporting fans and um, mayors that want to grope you with nuclear drones.

• Like 2

Ok, this cold/viral awfulness I've have for over two weeks now feels like it's trying to start an ear infection in my left ear. I already spent 90 bucks for the Doctor to tell me "Yup, you're sick. Viral, can't help ya." Will my miserable ass have to go see him again for another 90 bucks or will this fucking ear just drain on it's own? Find out here, same bat-time, same bat-channel.

I saw someone on here say San Diego is awesome, and I don't want to start a fight about that in an irrelevant thread, so, here's a brief annotated list of why fuck san diego

-Our biggest tourist attraction is a festival of advertisements.

-Our second biggest tourist attraction is all the animals we keep in cages.

-Our third biggest tourist attraction gives its employees worksheets about how to deal with people asking them why they still fuck with killer whales so badly.

-We make all the predator drones.

-Our last mayor was caught groping sexual assault victims who were also veterans. It is still a tough call between him and his major opposition.

-We were the fifth most vocally aggressive city over keeping Michael Sam out.

-Our most prominent all ages safe-space venue got vandalized after getting its funding cut.

-The people running and mismanaging the nearest nuclear power plant were caught LARPing on the job. The plant has since been decommissioned.

So, yeah, the weather is nice or whatever, but San Diego should burn in shit. Stay away.

And Tony Gwynn died. If that doesn't make me want to leave San Diego for somewhere else, I don't know what will.

I appear to have the later stages of whatever you've got Ramsey, and 8 months later, no it still hasn't drained.

If I'm still feeling left overs from this fucker in 8 months, I'll live in a bubble. I'll be a bubbly boy...man...

Yep, I was the one who gave props to San Diego. The city was pretty and the weather was nice. My favorite place to visit in California. 

You know I'm not hating on you, right? I just don't have any fondness for this place after living here all my life and being stuck here while I finish my degree. I'm sure surface level San Diego is really nice, but my San Diego routinely hurts my friends and people like them to improve tourism and the old money neighborhoods.

I used to love going to SD for comicon in the 90s.

I would come in on Monday, go to balboa park, go see the Padres at Jack Murphy and then the con and TJ on Friday to see lucha.

But i went a few years ago and totally not fun. Too many people', padres scheduled out of town, TJ not safe., ...

Who needs any of that stuff? Detroiters can always hang out at American Jewelry & Loan. ;-)

Sad to hear SD is no longer a great deal of fun. Last time I was there was over a decade ago and I enjoyed the hell out of it. There was this one street that was pretty much all bars and bookstores... I could see myself living there...

Yep, I was the one who gave props to San Diego. The city was pretty and the weather was nice. My favorite place to visit in California. 

You know I'm not hating on you, right? I just don't have any fondness for this place after living here all my life and being stuck here while I finish my degree. I'm sure surface level San Diego is really nice, but my San Diego routinely hurts my friends and people like them to improve tourism and the old money neighborhoods.

I know bro. I can only go by the weather and the scenery. I love the atmosphere of San Francisco and the culture but that weather is nutty. L.A. outside of the tourist areas was just weird to me. It's this mountain of mansions overlooking an industrial wasteland. The beach was cool but didn't feel family friendly to me. San Diego had a nice family friendly beach and great weather 24/7. Made a huge impression on me. 

• Like 1

I used to love going to SD for comicon in the 90s.

I would come in on Monday, go to balboa park, go see the Padres at Jack Murphy and then the con and TJ on Friday to see lucha.

But i went a few years ago and totally not fun. Too many people', padres scheduled out of town, TJ not safe., ...

For some reason, I imagine most people planning a trip to SD for both comicon and TJ heading to the Zona Norte instead of lucha.

Fuck the motherfucker across the street with the M80s. Fuck him in the fucking heart. The explosions are freaking out the cats and pissing me off. I'm about to go over there and get medieval on his ass here in the next few minutes.

That's totally your fault for having cats :P Although my shih-tzus just kind of stand there and look around and are generally confused, but still. How does anyone like cats? I guess that's what I'll complain about. Fuck cats, man. I hate cats - antisocial creatures.

Don't give Pete fuel to post cat pictures..........fuck cat pictures.

I don't know what you're talking about.   <_<

So went to the Brooklyn Cyclones game Saturday night, passed a booth advertising bacon on a stick. Went back after the fourth inning with my bud Adam to get some and they were ALREADY SOLD OUT. Sonuva!

And while we're on Justin Ross Harris, fuck her wife too ("thanks I already did" sez the peanut gallery). The freakozoid woman upon seeing her husband after his dumbass gets arrested asks him, "Did you say too much?" (OK, if you have to ask that, you obviously have something to do with it) and says she wouldn't 'bring her son back, even if she could' not to mention every reaction she had in response to her son's death was/is the opposite of normal. And she's nonplussed that her husband was sexting which a normal woman would have kicked his douchenozzle crappy dispatcher who lucked into a real job ass out.

But they are made for each other, so they'll both be in prison.