DVDVR Message Board

Your All Purpose Anime Thread

J.H.

They're not.  Goku is pissy because the tourny was his idea and the Zeno's just decided that all losers get erased.  That's why the thoughts are if the good guys win, the prize is a wish and they're gonna wish the multiverse back

Although, with Universe 6 gone, I'm wondering just *how* they can assemble the Super Balls.  I mean, if the ones in 6 didn't transfer to 7, they got erased.

The Super Dragon Balls were moved to the world of void before the tourney started. 

To answer the other question, Omni King had been planning on getting rid of the weaker universes before Goku brought up the tournament idea. So this way at least one universe has a chance to survive. 

I thought I read that they were going to do a follow-up to G-Reco...

In other news... pretty much caught up on Gintama. I keep rewatching the Saint Seiya/Phoenix episode because it kills me that much.It just makes me wonder on a releae date fo the Netflix Seiya series

James

So long to another great season of Food Wars. Not a bad way to end the season or note to go out on. Hopefully, we will get a season 4. 

Seems like Black Clover is already going into filler arc territory at like 12 episodes in. I'm generally fine with the show, but not sure it was necessary for them to do a filler storyline back in Hage villain instead of diving into the dungeon storyline, which is one of my favorites.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, J.H. said:

Dragon Ball Super 121 - Frieza remains an utter arrogant prick and you just love him all the more for it

James

He is the JR Ewing of anime. 

Also totally get why Universe 3 was not afraid of Jiren. 

Spoiler

Also the bizarre reveal of Mosco before he was erased 

On 12/20/2017 at 3:21 AM, J.H. said:

No this was only part 1 of season 3 of Food Wars. The second half will air in April

James

Didn't even know it was going to be a two-part season.  Seemed like the last episode was like a finale/end point of sorts.