DVDVR Message Board

JULY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

Buff's mom was his business manager during his wrestling career and was wayyy too involved to the point Bagwell was the butt of jokes in the locker room, and mostly detested by the front office (Jim Ross pointedly told Buff he never wanted to hear from his mother ever again, either in person or by phone).  So it's not all that unlikely that Judy Bagwell went to the Vivid meeting to act as her son's agent (ick).

Edit: According to google, Buff's wife and mother do have the same first name.  Also, thanks to google, I now know that Buff and his wife have an open marriage.  Yeah, this one hasn't been a win for me so far.

Is 'Big Sexy' (and its rare addition 'Big Sexy the Giant Killer') the greatest nickname ever in wrestling? I would say yes

No, Kevin Nash does not have the greatest nick name ever.

Just off the top of my head:

The Beast from the East

The Mad Man From the Sudan

Dr. Death

The Enforcer

Macho Man

The Ugandan Giant

The American Dream

Stone Cold

Man of 1,000 Holds

The Ice Man

The Crippler

The Human Suplex Machine

The Japanese Buzzsaw

The Redneck Messiah

Is 'Big Sexy' (and its rare addition 'Big Sexy the Giant Killer') the greatest nickname ever in wrestling? I would say yes

No, Kevin Nash does not have the greatest nick name ever.

Just off the top of my head:

The Beast from the East

The Mad Man From the Sudan

Dr. Death

The Enforcer

Macho Man

The Ugandan Giant

The American Dream

Stone Cold

Man of 1,000 Holds

The Ice Man

The Crippler

The Human Suplex Machine

The Japaness Buzzsaw

The Redneck Messiah

In a vacuum (that is, divorcing yourself from it being Randy Savage), 'Macho Man' is actually a terrible nickname because 

Huh huh, you said "teeters."

I heard Stephanie McMahon was starting her own business venture in developing retail superstores.  She bought controlling interests in Big Lots, Piggly Wiggly, and Harris Teeters, with the idea of forming an outlet super-store like Walmart.

It's called "Big Wiggly Teeters."

• Like 5