DVDVR Message Board

JULY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

VERY NSFW, but Seth Rollins apparently did some work for a homoerotic wrestling outfit

If this were 2005, DX would have that clip on the tron repeatedly.

Hasn't this been pretty well-known since his ROH days and we've all gotten over it?

VERY NSFW, but Seth Rollins apparently did some work for a homoerotic wrestling outfit

Hasn't this been pretty well-known since his ROH days and we've all gotten over it?

First I've heard of it but I was pretty tuned out of the IWC during his ROH run. 

I'm still waiting for a wrestler to be named Gator McKlusky. (The only reason for that is because one of my uncles used to walk into the room and just say 'Gatorrr McKluskyyy' to me and walk on. I've never understood why, and he refuses to tell me.)

It's from here:

White_Lightning_1973.jpg

Highly recommended, as is the sequel "Gator".

- "the good, they die young",

RAF

• Like 2

Oh yes, I know where it's from. I just don't know why he says it at all. He never mentioned the movies, or the actor or anything like that at all. He just says 'Gatorrr McKluskyyy' and walks on. IT HAS BEEN DRIVING ME CRAZY SINCE I WAS SEVEN YEARS OLD!

Team Sleazeball: Shinsuke Nakamura & Dean Ambrose, managed by Jimmy Del Ray. They could arrived at ringside in a '74 Chevy van. JDR is driving with Black Oak Arkansas blaring. The side door opens and an avalanche of tallboy beer cans and mini-kegs of saki pour out. Nakamura shakes Ambrose awake while lacing up his boots. Ambrose relights a butt and passes it to his partner as they shuffle to the ring. The aroma of whiskey and truckstop burgers is palpable to the front three rows. Del Ray bums a coke from a fan a ringside and grabs the timekeepers chair: hangovers are a bitch. Another day in paradise...

-go jim dandy,

RAF

• Like 5

Oh yes, I know where it's from. I just don't know why he says it at all. He never mentioned the movies, or the actor or anything like that at all. He just says 'Gatorrr McKluskyyy' and walks on. IT HAS BEEN DRIVING ME CRAZY SINCE I WAS SEVEN YEARS OLD!

Cultivate yourself into this man's confidence, and sit at his knee to learn. He is a sage of deep perception.

- RAF

First I've heard of it but I was pretty tuned out of the IWC during his ROH run.

A bunch of Indie guys at the time did this. It paid better than most bookings apparently. Pretty sure Sydal and an unmasked Delirious did those shows too. Gotta feature the twinks.

The rapper Wale was asked about KENTA on his twitter he responded that he was cold.

Wale is very opinionated on WWE on his twitter page in fact while he attended the BET Awards he was watching MitB on his Ipad.

He needs to do commentary on WWE Countdown. 

When I read other people complaining about www shows, generally I am of the opinion they hate just to hate. Tonight I must apologize...they see what I apparently can't. Fuck this show. Should have stopped watching after my trip to nola. Blah.

Not that I'd know. The network feed won't work for me. Fucking cunts can't do anything right.

SHOCKWAVE FLAH HAS CRASHED AGAIN>....WOULD YOU LIKE TO RELOAD AGINA>?????

That was happening a lot on the computer I'm watching it on. You just need an updated version of Shockwave Flash.

It's been happening to me a lot lately too, and not just with the Network. It told me my version was up-to-date, but I downloaded it anyway, and it still didn't fix it.