DVDVR Message Board

JULY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

Wow, CM Punk's really gotten in touch with his inner Henry Rollins the past six months.

Are you suggesting that Punk is a liar? He doesn't know why he feels the need to lie and cause you so much pain. Maybe it's something inside. Maybe it's something he can't explain cause all he does is mess you up and lie to you.

• Like 15

So Punk supposedly signed with PodcastOne. Should be an interesting podcast filled with tattoo artists, comic book aficionados and other hipster wet dream guests.

Where do I not sign up? I still think he'll be back especially when Batista hits the road again.

I'm eager to hear Punk tell us how much he enjoys playing Deer Hunter 2014 or the benefits of putting some T Plus in your cart.

Don't worry, guys.  I don't need your copy.  I can promo anything...

Guys, you know I don't bullshit and I'm no company man...unless that company is squarespace. 

I use that shit every day...every time I...need to...do that stuff...like what they offer...I reach for a dose..or a can maybe... 

Squarespace!  It's like a pipe bomb in your...mouth?...probably yeah.

• Like 2

I'm eager to hear Punk tell us how much he enjoys playing Deer Hunter 2014 or the benefits of putting some T Plus in your cart.

Don't worry, guys. I don't need your copy. I can promo anything...

Guys, you know I don't bullshit and I'm no company man...unless that company is squarespace.

I use that shit every day...every time I...need to...do that stuff...like what they offer...I reach for a dose..or a can maybe...

Squarespace! It's like a pipe bomb in your...mouth?...probably yeah.

Swig of Diet Pepsi for the working man.

• Like 2