DVDVR Message Board

JULY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

I've said it before and I have no doubt I'll say it again, but it must be horrible going through life just waiting to be offended by something.

I've said many times that those who are the most easily offended NEED to be offended the most.

• Like 5

This orchestral version of Crow Sting's music is AMAZING. I wish they'd put that in the game.

I'll have to get this one since I skipped last year's version. 

I hear that "Beat The Streak" mode is being replaced by "Turn On Sting" mode. You'll be Sting and you'll have to anticipate your partner turning on you.

So there's no way to win "Turn on Sting" mode?

Only if you can figure out how to arm your partner's manager with silly string. 

And it wasn't that Austin wouldn't put over Jarrett, he flat out refused to work with him, period. And it made sense besides any personal reasons. I remember JJ cutting the "anti Austin / anti 3:16" promo and thinking " an angle with Jarrett? really?"

I hear that "Beat The Streak" mode is being replaced by "Turn On Sting" mode. You'll be Sting and you'll have to anticipate your partner turning on you.

So there's no way to win "Turn on Sting" mode?

Attack Hulk Hogan with a baseball bat.

We are only at the midway point in July. This is also a month with 31 days. Could be problematic. So hey..  read what I write in the spoiler tag and I will tell you right now that it might spoil tonight's RAW so if you want to go in Big Fresh... do not read it... 

Is the man called you know who..  really debuting?!

I'm just sitting here minding my own business throughout all this craziness....

He also didn't want to work with Billy Gunn and Billy was one of his buddies.

That I can understand. I remember Billy pressing Benoit and then dropping him on his head.

I thought that was A-Train? Or was it both?

He also didn't want to work with Billy Gunn and Billy was one of his buddies.

That I can understand. I remember Billy pressing Benoit and then dropping him on his head.

I thought that was A-Train? Or was it both?

A-Train absolutely did do that. That match was pretty awesome too, in my recollection.

Does anyone else see Jarrett's fed and think its GWF? I get real pumped thinking about Wolf no selling guitar shots and shit, while Karen Angle tries to start a stable with Bishop Hell.

Maybe Jarrett's database of wrestlers is actually just all the Filsinger cards.

• Like 3