DVDVR Message Board

JULY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

What a strange turn of events things would be if Plan C turned out to be Plan CM Punk, as opposed to Plan Conquer. I'm sure it's Plan Conquer.

What if Plan C turns out to be Cesaro and they continued the long-running tension between HHH/Stephanie and Heyman by having the Authority poach Cesaro away by claiming that Heyman is neglecting him?

The guy Heath Slater eliminated last night? That's some scary stuff.

That would be part of the storyline.  Cesaro's lack of progress after becoming a Paul Heyman guy is due to Heyman's mismanagement.  Cesaro should also be broke due to letting Heyman handle his finances.

So Cesaro would be the only guy from Switzerland who can't bank for himself?

• Like 2

I saw an instagram clip of the line Lana said. In the grand scheme of things, it really wasn't as bas as we know Vince could have wanted it. If there's any heat, who ever scripted the line should be held accountable. Not Lana. She is too good to get Hassaned.

But that promo definitely put Lana in the. . .

DANGER ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!

• Like 3

K-Lo?  Fuck yeah.  Damien will come out dressed as John Lithgow.

No fuck that, that will lead to Cole dancing.

He'll come out as Ice Man.  that's the stuff!

Archer_Kenny_Loggins.png

What a strange turn of events things would be if Plan C turned out to be Plan CM Punk, as opposed to Plan Conquer. I'm sure it's Plan Conquer.

What if Plan C turns out to be Cesaro and they continued the long-running tension between HHH/Stephanie and Heyman by having the Authority poach Cesaro away by claiming that Heyman is neglecting him?

The guy Heath Slater eliminated last night? That's some scary stuff.

That would be part of the storyline.  Cesaro's lack of progress after becoming a Paul Heyman guy is due to Heyman's mismanagement.  Cesaro should also be broke due to letting Heyman handle his finances.

So Cesaro would be the only guy from Switzerland who can't bank for himself?

Even the Swiss buy into the stereotype that the Jews are good with money.

Guest The Magnificent 7

I found out 2 weeks ago that Iggy Azalea was a thing.  I found out 3 days ago that they were a female.

I've got 9:45 p.m. on Thursday that you'll find out she's white. 

Seriously, though, she doesn't sound male in any way shape or form.

I have to wonder if any WWE wrestlers lurk on forums. I feel like if I were a wrestler, I would at least google "wrestling forums" to see what people were saying about what's going on.

(Hi Paul!)

https://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/351183883343110145

The best part will forever be "Bryan" playing it off as if it's not him and then you find out he has an Anna Kendrick shrine..