DVDVR Message Board

JULY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

I envision Brock in that picture pointing at something like a 14-car pile-up or possibly a kindergarten on fire.

Or something really horrible like last night's ppv.

Lord, after last night, I'd be surprised if Brock doesn't get a 100% face reaction tonight.  

[EDIT - Assuming he's there]

Weren't they called "The Samoans" for their first few matches before they went with the Headshrinkers name?

They worked at least one squash on Prime Time Wrestling under that name. Also, during the match, the announcers hyped that there was going to be a third Samoan on the way in, one that weighed approximately 500 pounds. 

Wrestlemania 41: CM Punk returns to face Sting in Sting's WWE debut

You forgot to make WarGames fit in there somewhere.

Call me a true believer, but I really do think once HHH is in control, we'll get WarGames back.

Remember when we thought Evolution/Shield was going to be a WarGames match? That would have been amazing.

Actually, I keep hoping they will at least do a trios match in the Elimination Chamber, but I guess that if they didn't do Wyatts/Shield in the Chamber back in February, they'll never do it. That match was perfectly set up for the Chamber (though what we got was awesome anyway, of course). 

What a strange turn of events things would be if Plan C turned out to be Plan CM Punk, as opposed to Plan Conquer. I'm sure it's Plan Conquer.

What if Plan C turns out to be Cesaro and they continued the long-running tension between HHH/Stephanie and Heyman by having the Authority poach Cesaro away by claiming that Heyman is neglecting him?

What a strange turn of events things would be if Plan C turned out to be Plan CM Punk, as opposed to Plan Conquer. I'm sure it's Plan Conquer.

What if Plan C turns out to be Cesaro and they continued the long-running tension between HHH/Stephanie and Heyman by having the Authority poach Cesaro away by claiming that Heyman is neglecting him?

The guy Heath Slater eliminated last night? That's some scary stuff.

It should really be Plan T. El Torito has Road Runner like powers of avoiding traps and what not. 

JBLColeShow.jpg

That would be part of the storyline.  Cesaro's lack of progress after becoming a Paul Heyman guy is due to Heyman's mismanagement.  Cesaro should also be broke due to letting Heyman handle his finances.

That would be part of the storyline.  Cesaro's lack of progress after becoming a Paul Heyman guy is due to Heyman's mismanagement.  Cesaro should also be broke due to letting Heyman handle his finances.

So we've gone from "Cesaro speaks 5 languages" to "Cesaro is stupid enough to let Paul Heyman handle his finances"?

• Like 1

I have no idea how to link the story here but the Daily Mail (UK newspaper) has a story on its site about people being upset over

Lana and Rusevs promo from last nights Battleground

Really? You can't do this?

I am not the best at using this site off my mobile but thanks pal.

I saw an instagram clip of the line Lana said. In the grand scheme of things, it really wasn't as bas as we know Vince could have wanted it. If there's any heat, who ever scripted the line should be held accountable. Not Lana. She is too good to get Hassaned.

I saw an instagram clip of the line Lana said. In the grand scheme of things, it really wasn't as bas as we know Vince could have wanted it. If there's any heat, who ever scripted the line should be held accountable. Not Lana. She is too hot to get Hassaned.

FTFY

• Like 3

Wrestlemania 41: CM Punk returns to face Sting in Sting's WWE debut

You forgot to make WarGames fit in there somewhere.

It has to be a War Games match because look at the number.....41.  4+1=5.  5 people on a War games team, or a 4 person team and a manager.  It has to be...right?  Also, Randy Savage gets in the HOF, inducted by Stephanie, and a Hologram Savage accepts.  

• Like 1

I saw an instagram clip of the line Lana said. In the grand scheme of things, it really wasn't as bas as we know Vince could have wanted it. If there's any heat, who ever scripted the line should be held accountable. Not Lana. She is too hot to get Hassaned.

FTFY

I know you're not totally serious, but let's not downplay that Lana has the unique ability to make non-wrestling fans say "She's really good at that" and pay attention, or at least in my experience with the non-wrestling fans that are in the room when she's doing her schtick. My wife, who rolls her eyes at all non-Andy Kaufman wrestling stuff, actually enjoyed Lana last night.