DVDVR Message Board

JULY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

Yoshii Tatsu was over on ECW and then they forgot about him.

Yoshi Tatsu was over. I think he has great facial and physical charisma. He is easy to root for and his facial expressions sort of make you feel his pain when he's getting beaten up. 

WWE dropped the ball with him. He could be in Kofi's spot as younger fan-pleasing face that wins some and loses a lot. 

EDIT: Actually, Kofi/Yoshi as a tag team where Yoshi plays FIP and Kofi is the hot-tag that does his high spots going into the finish sounds like the perfect face tag team to beat lower-card heel pairings on Main Event and Superstars and that loses to heel tag teams that are getting pushes toward title shots. 

• Like 1

I've been reading Wreddit and the nouveau smarks on there have been bashing Kevin Dunn. Honestly, I've heard rumblings (Cornette in particular) about the guy being creative cancer, but does anyone on here actually know what disasters he's responsible for?

I have to say I'm curious about this myself.

Cornette absolutely hates him and his reasoning is "he fuckin' hates fuckin' pro wrestling, motherfucker", I know him and Paul Bearer buried him on their ROH shoot and I don't think Triple H and Steph are fans, but I don't think I've heard anything else or reasons why. I know when he's brought up on Austin's podcast that Austin has nothing but good things to say about him.

Ultimo Dragon was really over in WCW. From the time he squashed Rey at WW3 to when his arm got jacked up, he was one of the most over guys in the company. 

, I would say only Rey and Malenko (another guy who gets no credit for being over) were higher up than him. 

I've been reading Wreddit and the nouveau smarks on there have been bashing Kevin Dunn. Honestly, I've heard rumblings (Cornette in particular) about the guy being creative cancer, but does anyone on here actually know what disasters he's responsible for?

The diva search was his baby. I remember it being his idea to do them as pre tapes when paying customers were shitting on the segments live.

The diva search was his baby. I remember it being his idea to do them as pre tapes when paying customers were shitting on the segments live.

So it was his idea to travel the country looking for hot chicks who want to be in the wrestling business? I'm guessing the judges of those prestigious contests would call him a fucking genius.

Apparently Jessica Havok was offered a match where she could earn her job back in WSU or she would have to join the DJ Hyde “BJ” club.

This better mean some sort of Bobby Jaggers fanclub, and not what it's trying to imply, or implode for that matter.

• Like 1

So it was his idea to travel the country looking for hot chicks who want to be in the wrestling business? I'm guessing the judges of those prestigious contests would call him a fucking genius.

But not the paying customers shitting on it live.

No, you see, these were just hot chicks that wanted television time. Some of them wanted in the business, but for the most part, no. And wasn't Johnny Ace involved in that, too?

Apparently Jessica Havok was offered a match where she could earn her job back in WSU or she would have to join the DJ Hyde “BJ” club.

Scummiest Indy move of the month: this or Ian Rotten bringing in "Brodus Clay with the FUCKadactyls"???

No, you see, these were just hot chicks that wanted television time. Some of them wanted in the business, but for the most part, no. And wasn't Johnny Ace involved in that, too?

I believe Johnny Ace legit found Kelly Kelly and Alica Fox while looking through swim suit photos at work.

So he's an extremely horny guy...got it.

Cornette shits on this guy like he's Russo. I've heard his name with regards to SNME and production since the 80s, but that's the extent of it. Thanks.