DVDVR Message Board

JULY PHOTO THREAD

I'm not sure where Pete gets his pics from (the internet, maybe?) for these threads every month, I just know they're always fucking awesome and the above one managed to distract me for a few seconds at least from mental images of Harley Race having sex.

Apologies for the shitty quality but a handwritten list by Sam Muchnik of payoffs for TV tapings from 1978.

12-10-2009184247-1.jpg

• Like 1

Cactus Jack is one of my fave raves, but I can't imagine that any red-blooded Amerikan woman could not help but be tempted by a 7 time NWA champ, what with your husband out at some Santa's Village somewhere, and Mr. Race right there in your living room with a thermos full of vodka & 7-Up, wearing a polyester shirt with photos of dirt bikes on it. Perhaps it's was a Faustian bargain of sorts, and Harley had Vader "take it easy" on CJack for a little quid pro quo and that is the reason thar Mrs. Foley's little boy is ambulatory today.

just sayin',

RAF

• Like 5

Cactus Jack is one of my fave raves, but I can't imagine that any red-blooded Amerikan woman could not help but be tempted by a 7 time NWA champ, what with your husband out at some Santa's Village somewhere, and Mr. Race right there in your living room with a thermos full of vodka & 7-Up, wearing a polyester shirt with photos of dirt bikes on it. Perhaps it's was a Faustian bargain of sorts, and Harley had Vader "take it easy" on CJack for a little quid pro quo and that is the reason thar Mrs. Foley's little boy is ambulatory today.

just sayin',

RAF

The thermos full of vodka and 7 Up and the polyester shirt with dirt bikes on it literally made me laugh until I cried.

I can't decide if boning Harley is a step up from Mick or not, I need a straight woman or gay dude to help me out here

Are we talking Harley of all ages or a young, not fat Foley? Harley wins either way. That mustache/sideburn combo meant he got a lot of ass.

erin1987bm.jpg

I would like to extend my gratitude to the Ontario Supreme Court for its diligent work on vital issues such as wrestling bears.

I love Mr. "T" there.

From emma's twitter

192607aa27db72c786a189464e1fd981_zpsfc85

I see this and imagine the Al Gore "Celebrate Good Times" joke.