DVDVR Message Board

JULY PHOTO THREAD

Well, they are brothers and Uso is their in-ring surname, so it's not that big of a deal. He should have used their SHOOT names for maximum effect.

Yes, and Bourdain probably doesn't know that Uso means brother, but redundancy bothers me.

I blame my mother.

We're brothers we're happy and we're singing and we're colored.

Give me a high five!

Apparently this is actually a thing.  Spoilered for size.

10494837_826599880684400_115847525155724

This is probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen. This person must be new to the Philly wrestling scene.

If you're going to make a shirt could you at least bother to spell and grammar check it first?

If you're going to make a shirt could you at least bother to spell and grammar check it first?

I have to be honest here.  I don't know how I feel about this question.

Bro--I'm going to be honest with you here. I don't care how you feel about anything.

• Like 1

Talk about confusing.  A Samoan whose son is pretending to be Mexican is rooting for Germany   :blink:

Bsci-znCYAICt8v.jpg

Does it look to anyone else like that baby is reaching out of the picture to fist bump him?  Because it's terrifying...and cute...but mostly terrifying.

• Like 1

Now I'm imagining Rollins sneak-attacking Cena while he's granting a wish to some sickly little kid and cashing in. And Rollins is clutching the belt and celebrating while Cena is dazed and staring up at the lights, with some baldheaded little five year old bawling his eyes out in the background.

• Like 2