DVDVR Message Board

JULY ANIMATED GIF THREAD

At the time, I was amused by Akeem because I had no clue what was going on and was like 8, looking back on it later on I was amused for how goofy the entire thing was and now I have no clue how I should really feel about it, but am still amused by it for various reasons anyway.

I kept staring at that second one thinking that was Flanagan crashing and burning and wondering when/why he was wrestling Oliver Humperdink before I realized that was actually Tony Mamaluke and FAT Mikey Whipwreck.

I never understood what the fuck a Mikey Whipwreck was or how he ever made it out of whatever backyard he started in. Skinny or fat; I submit he's the least pro wrestler looking guy ever.

I kept staring at that second one thinking that was Flanagan crashing and burning and wondering when/why he was wrestling Oliver Humperdink before I realized that was actually Tony Mamaluke and FAT Mikey Whipwreck.

I never understood what the fuck a Mikey Whipwreck was or how he ever made it out of whatever backyard he started in. Skinny or fat; I submit he's the least pro wrestler looking guy ever.

That's the gimmick.

ibuo39L9EHzhGC.gif

Fucking idiots.

Looks like a safe spot to me.  What could possibly go wrong?  Imagine being 2 wrestlers in the WWE and one of the "producers" gives that to you as a finish?

The producer would be fired, just like Goldust was when he had the Prime Time Players do a Doomsday Device.

That's the gimmick.

The gimmick fucking sucks then if you're a skinny fat or really fat version of Wyatt from Weird Science. This piece of PAWNK RAWK shit is a much bigger embarrassment than even say Renegade. The only way I can rationalize his involvement in anything is giving rgreat head perks to Paul.

Take it easy, man.

::Dennis Condrey voice::

Oh no; don't get me wrong. I know it's pretend. My point is Mikey Whipwreck is so worthless, bland and devoid of any gimmick or personality that he had to be one of 30-40 guys willing to please Paul to get a pin over a guy that had actually competed professionally.