DVDVR Message Board

Money in the Bank V

Dolfan in NYC

It's an easy solution.

He rides the forklift up, delivers his Bad News to everyone standing in the ring and then it malfunctions and he can't get down for the rest of the match.

• Like 2

After Wrestlemania my interest in WWE has plummeted to the point I no longer look forward to watching RAW or Smackdown. With two multiman ladder matches does this card still have potential or are we looking at a stinker of a show?

Depending on what Barrett can do, it'd be awesome if he could take a boom drop through the announce table at the start of the match, lay around the whole match and somehow scramble up to pull down the briefcase at the end. Then he forfeits the IC title and delivers promos on how he's afraid he has some bad news, no cash in tonight.... Until the night he informs the current champion he has some bad news for them. Wasteland, Bullhammer and new champion.

Mostly because I really want Barrett to get something better than the IC title.

• Like 4

Even though I think the MITB match should've never left Mania, I have to admit it's been one of the most consistent concept ppvs since they started running it. This show should be alright.

Rollins and Ambrose will carry the MITB match by themselves, and Ziggler and Kofi will probably do some crazy shit in the background. The title match has a good lineup outside of Kane, and Del Rio will likely die for everyone's sins. Then you have an Usos/Wyatts match that will get decent time as well. Paige/Naomi could be a pleasant surprise if Naomi can hit her spots clean. Some other 5-minute filler matches might get added like Layla/Summer or Rybaxel vs. The Dusty Rhodes, but only the former would likely be terrible. There's a lot of interesting things that could come of the ladder matches, either on this show or within the next month if they go the super safe route with Cena winning to close the show.

I am hoping Cena wins so we get Cena-Brock the rematch at SummerSlam. No one else in that match vs Brock really intrigues me, Reigns is facing HHH and Brock smashing Cena again will make up for a month of Cena garbage on Raw.

• Like 1

No one but Rollins is leaving that match with the briefcase. MAYBE Ambrose, but it's definitely not any of the other perennial jobbers.

If the plan is to have Lesnar take the belt and hold it a while, I think the opposite. Have Kofi win when Ambrose and Rollins take each other out of the match, have Kofi cash in when Brock is "weakend", and have Brock win anyway.

WWE would be stupid to have Cena/Lesnar be for the belt. By keeping the belt away, they'll have two marquee matches at SummerSlam (the title match and Cena/Lesnar). Lesnar is a part timer and Cena is at the point where the belt adds nothing to his feuds, it doesn't really make much sense to involve the belt.

• Like 1

I am hoping Cena wins so we get Cena-Brock the rematch at SummerSlam. No one else in that match vs Brock really intrigues me, Reigns is facing HHH and Brock smashing Cena again will make up for a month of Cena garbage on Raw.

You have no interest in a Cesaro-Lesnar match with Heyman pacing on the sidelines?

If they do Reigns/HHH, that's your other marquee match. I also wouldn't be shocked if they do Rollins/Ambrose in some sort of gimmick match and you might have Bryan's return vs. Kane.

You have no interest in a Cesaro-Lesnar match with Heyman pacing on the sidelines?

Not right now, it would have perfect with Cesaro post-Mania. I thought maybe they might have Cesaro say that Heyman is more interested in promoting Lesnar breaking the streak than Cesaro winning the MITB match but now what? Cena-Brock is a big name match. Cesaro can't beat Sheamus, why watch him struggle versus Brock? Their poor booking hurt him.

I said this in a Smackdown thread, but Cena is really the only guy that makes sense, especially if they're building to Brock vs. the winner (re: the leaked SummerSlam poster). It's probably too soon for Reigns and, though Bray would be the most interesting choice, I have no desire to see him against Brock. As much as I'd like to eventually see a Sheamus/Brock match, it just doesn't make sense now. I can't see Kane/Del Rio/Cesaro winning at all, and Orton would just be so underwhelming.

On paper it looks to be, at the very least, a good show so I'm pretty excited! The traditional MitB match should be excellent given the line-up.

Bray vs. Lesnar would be all sorts of fun for me, but it would probably lead to their least successful Summerslam ever.

Well success is now determined by how many subscribers the network gets. Summerslam is right around the time everyone's six month deal is up. Honestly i don't want to see Cena/Lesnar, but out of everyone in that match that's the only potential combination that most people would probably want to see. I'd be all for Brock killing Cena and the WWE sprialing into chaos as no one can defeat Brock The Destroyer.

Apparently now official for the show are 

Layla vs. Summer Rae - Fandango as the special ref

Rybaxel vs. RhodesDust/Gold Stars/ Whatever name they end up with

I'm predicting that the plan to take down Hunter is revealed at the end of the MitB match, where Rollins allows Ambrose to grab the briefcase. Then in the main event, Rollins and Ambrose help fend off interference from Hunter and Reigns grabs the title. The Shield have the belts and insurance for it. 

• Like 1

Only if Lesnar wins this time.

• Like 1

It looks like a good show.

I don't get why people think Cesaro has a shot. For all the guys who get dubbed "Not ready." He has doesn't get it for whatever reason. Bias jerks even totally ignore that awful line on Raw about not speaking loser.

And I know what people have thought, said, and/or groaned about Orton, but he is still the only guy I'd like to see against Brock other than Cena.

Brock comes out during the middle of the MITB match, grabs a ladder, climbs up, grabs the briefcase, leaves.  Cena wins the belt, Brock comes out, crushes Cena, cashes in, and at SummerSlam, it is actually Cena trying to regain the belt from Brock, instead of vice versa like everyone expects.