DVDVR Message Board

Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtle Thread

Craig H

Well, it's definitely not a fair comparison worldwide to a movie from 1990, the foreign box office market was barely a thing at all compared to now, especially China but lots of other places too.

550_megan_fox_spl1013180_003.jpg

tmnt20002-bc442.jpg

There are a bunch more but I figure if you want to kill kittens you can find them yourselves. Depending on the source - this is either April undercover or April's new look

Anyone remember V.I.P., the Pam Anderson syndicated action show from the 1990;s?  There was an episode where they went undercover as career women by wearing wigs and glasses.  Of course, they all still looked stunningly hot so it was ridiculous that men reacted to them like they were homely.

Yeah, "April" would have fit right in on that ep.

• 3 weeks later...

tmntsetphotos0004.jpg?resize=800%2C1216&

Judith Hoag!

Even with skin tight jeans, Megan Fox still shows symptoms of the dreaded disease, Noassatall.

Real April outclasses her in the high hippage department.

• 6 months later...

I was already a little shocked when the first Turtles reboot turned out to be surprisingly watchable. But that trailer makes the sequel look like it'll be even better. I can already tell the new crew put more thought into making creative fight scenes.

Honestly I didn't hate the first movie even though I expected it to be awful. It had some bad bits, but overall it was a lot of fun with some good action bits, a few genuinely funny moments, and I actually really dug their obscenely excessive take on Shredder.

Now we have Arrow-as-Casey-Jones, Bebop, Sheamus-as-Rocksteady and a bigger scope? I'm actually in. It looks fun.