DVDVR Message Board

If you despise mayo like I do, swap it out for plain Greek yogurt - same texture, none of the awful aftertaste, much healthier. Mix that shit up with some hot sauce and you're good to go. To hell with this gross ketchup/mayo blend.

Fries are what makes Five Guys the best damn fast food joint anywhere.

Hell, I'm not even sure what they coat the Cajun ones with, but I'm pretty sure that you'd get fired from your job if you were subject to urinalysis at your work within half an hour of eating Five Guys fries.

• Like 1

If you despise mayo like I do, swap it out for plain Greek yogurt - same texture, none of the awful aftertaste, much healthier. Mix that shit up with some hot sauce and you're good to go. To hell with this gross ketchup/mayo blend.

If I wasn't gunning for the cuddly crown, I would declare war on you in the name of good taste and the pride of the Gem state. With that said, hey man, enjoy your spicy yogurt.

You sick, broken, motherfucker...

Five Guys Cajun fries are crazy good. The burgers, meh. 

In other matter, goddammit ham is expensive in Quebec. My sister texts me because she's at a grocery store in Quebec and she tells me ham was $38 a pound.

$38 A POUND?! FOR HAM?

THAT'S BULLSHIT!

Fuck this shoestring fries business. If you serve shoestring fries, fuck yourself. It's the most miserable eating experience, because it should be awesome because fries, but it's not because your eating your own ketchup covered fingers with the fries because the fries so skinny and fucking terrible at being dipped.

The fucking TNA of food - the goddamned shoestring french fry.

Why not hold several at once?

Or ... Use a fork?

Hell, I'm not even sure what they coat the Cajun ones with, but I'm pretty sure that you'd get fired from your job if you were subject to urinalysis at your work within half an hour of eating Five Guys fries.

Too damn greasy for me.

Guest The Magnificent 7

That's obviously the only way to eat them, but you have to bunch them up and if you don't have a solid grip one tiny stupid half a match stick of a fry, covered in ketchup will fall out on your shirt. There's no winning with those fries. None.

Three people in the world who can't eat over the plate.  My two boys (8 & 4) and Jae.

McDonalds fries all the way. Five Guys sucks - overpriced and greasy. And Fry sauce is hardly an Idaho thing - we were doing that in Michigan 25 years ago.

• Like 1

McDonalds fries all the way. Five Guys sucks - overpriced and greasy. And Fry sauce is hardly an Idaho thing - we were doing that in Michigan 25 years ago.

"The Utah-based Arctic Circle restaurant chain claims to have invented fry sauce around 1948." -Wikipedia "Fry Sauce" article-

Eat it Michigan.

It's the peanut oil.  Fuck catering to food allergies.

Since we're on a food thing here, fuck vegans.

Also, fuck "boneless" chicken wings.  Real wings are a manly food.  "Boneless wings" are chicken nuggets.  That's kiddie food.

It's the peanut oil.  Fuck catering to food allergies.

It's not just the allergies. The grease from peanut oil is a bitch to clean.