DVDVR Message Board

Glad it's not called FUCK YOU. That always seemed a bit too harsh. Having a general complaints thread allows you to complain about making a nice melted sandwich, and then having butter drip onto your jeans.

Guest The Magnificent 7

Yeah, fucking hot this week.  Played basketball wednesday and soccer thursday outside.  Sweating just walking to the court / pitch. 

We should get in here with our really petty complaints before someone drops something really serious and makes the rest of us feel like whiners.

What I'm saying is FUCK YOU DISH NETWORK FOR NOT GIVING ME EXACTLY TE CHANNEL I WANT RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!!!!!

note: Also fuck you to declining hand-eye coordination making it impossible for me to get to the big leagues even in a video game simulation

related note: Fuck you ROAD TO THE SHOW for drafting my second baseman to the Yankees before the rosters reflect Robinson Cano leaving.

There...I'm sure no one is going to post anything worse than these three things for at least to the end of this page.

Guest The Magnificent 7

I feel partially responsible.  Apologies, if due.

That being said, screw Midwest summers:  Not even a dry heat.

Screw your mild Midewest weather. Come to the South and swelter with me, buddy! :lol:

Southern people don't play sports.  They just sit around on the porch, talk about fixing that '68 Oldsmobile in the yard with grass growing through the engine bay because it's sat there since '71, and drink sweet tea. 

Easy to ride out the heat like that.

Screw your mild Midewest weather. Come to the South and swelter with me, buddy! :lol:

Southern people don't play sports.  They just sit around on the porch, talk about fixing that '68 Oldsmobile in the yard with grass growing through the engine bay because it's sat there since '71, and drink sweet tea. 

Don't forget discussing where the war of northern agression went wrong.

• Like 2

I changed it to "godammit" to head off people feeling bad about venting about little things they need to get off their chest.

I *almost* put "Antacular" in the tags, but thought better of it.

Don't forget discussing where the war of northern agression went wrong.

Screw you for even brining that up for a lot of reasons. Dang, I thought you knew pretty well by now. :(

Goddammit, I just realized I have the same user title as somebody who just got banned.  Surely that's a world injustice worthy of some interwebz outrage.

Maybe there should be two separate threads for bad news? I can't imagine following up someone's death news with "Damn, I've got a hole in my sock"

Trivialities mixed in with tragedy are what these threads are all about.  As someone who's posted heavy duty stuff, I can assure you that you complaining about a hole in your sock would be A-OK.

• Like 1