• JR Goldberg's Lady (corrected)
  • CSC (Corrected)
  • JT
  • Jason Smith (corrected)
  • Eric R
  • Brian Fowler
  • KJC McMahon
  • Rippa

Let me know if you sent a ballot and I didn't list your name.

IF YOU SEND ME A CORRECTED/UPDATED BALLOT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TELL ME THAT

Ballot sent. I used wikipedia for lists of movies by year. I'm sure I missed some that I'm going to be pissed when I see them. I know I had to look for a couple movies individually because I knew they were released in the 90's but didn't show up in wikipedia's "____ year in film" lists.

Don't worry - I check every person's ballot and allow for corrections if there are errors

Most often it is because someone listed a movie twice

So the 1960s address isn't a typo, right? You're just reusing the address for the 90s?

I feel...I feel like I've asked this before. Maybe in another life?

So the 1960s address isn't a typo, right? You're just reusing the address for the 90s?

I feel...I feel like I've asked this before. Maybe in another life?

Correct - since I had already been accepting ballots there I am just sticking with it

For future projects - I will use the generic DVDVR account but for the 90s its still the 60s

Is there any way you could re-post the results of the original 90s poll? I had been using it to go through and watch movies I hadn't seen yet and I know there's probably some higher ranked ones that I haven't watched yet. Shoot, even PM me the list if you feel calling attention to the old list may spoil the new list too much.

Is there any way you could re-post the results of the original 90s poll? I had been using it to go through and watch movies I hadn't seen yet and I know there's probably some higher ranked ones that I haven't watched yet. Shoot, even PM me the list if you feel calling attention to the old list may spoil the new list too much.

I am trying to get them from Hollinger who said he thought he had them - once I do, I will repost it

I thought we always went by imdb, and it has Audition as 1999.

Correct - Audition is a 90s film.It was on the original 90s ballot. It slipped through the cracks on the 2000s ballots and Paco was like "TOO LATE NOW!"IMDB has it as 1999 due to it appearing in the Vancouver Film Festival so as per usual - Blame Canada

I am trying to get them from Hollinger who said he thought he had them - once I do, I will repost it

I PM'd you the old results :)

• Like 2

I messaged Hollinger on Facebook to let him know this was a go.  He said he'd like to get a ballot in.

I've been talking to him on Twitter and he said he might still have people's old ballotsIf he does I can always pass them on to people so they can be all "Jesus - I am full of shame"

..I have till midnight....right?

I'm gonna make your dayY'all have an extra week. When I set the new deadline - I forgot to look at the calendar. I have a family trip Thursday - Saturday so there is no way I will finish before then.So next Sunday, August 11 is the day. The more I get before though the better