DVDVR Message Board

NJPW Dominion 2014 (06/21/2014)

MoeCristyV.1.6

Card:

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship Match
Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) © vs. Time Splitters (Alex Shelley & KUSHIDA)

Singles Match
Tama Tonga vs. Tetsuya Naito

Tag Team Match
Meiyu Tag (Hirooki Goto & Katsuyori Shibata) vs. Tomoaki Honma & Yuji Nagata

NWA World Tag Team Championship Match
Tencozy (Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima) © vs. K.E.S. (Davey Boy Smith, Jr. & Lance Archer)

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship Match
Kota Ibushi © vs. Ricochet (Winner of Best of the Super Jrs. XXI (2014))

Tag Team Match
Kazushi Sakuraba & Toru Yano vs. Suzuki-gun (Minoru Suzuki & Takashi Iizuka)

Tag Team Match
Bullet Club (AJ Styles & Yujiro Takahashi) vs. CHAOS (Kazuchika Okada & Tomohiro Ishii)

IWGP Tag Team Championship Match
Bullet Club (Doc Gallows & Karl Anderson) © vs. Ace to King (Hiroshi Tanahashi & Togi Makabe)

IWGP Intercontinental Championship Match
Shinsuke Nakamura © vs. Bad Luck Fale

(Card is from http://www.purolove.com )

Bad Luck Fale Main Events!

A real Promo GOD = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvZHViOP4Sc&feature=youtu.be

I dig this card. 5 out of the 6 tag are at least mildly interesting. It honestly feels like this is 50th time we've seen this TenKoji vs Smith/Archer. It's been a boring match and they keep doing it over and over. I get the feeling they don't know how to push Tenzan out the door. Then Kojima, who has slightly more left in the tank gets dragged down with him.

Ibushi vs Ricochet sounds really cool. What a dynamic pairing.

The main event is odd but Nakamura makes anything worth watching.

Card looks good.  I want to see the Timesplitters go over so rovert has a meltdown about his beloved losing to an inferior team.

I can see Nakamura dropping the IC belt to Fale to get the title back to more of a midcard setting and free Nakamura up for a run at AJ, starting with the G1.

• Like 1

Results:

NJPW "DOMINION 6.21", 21.06.2014 (WPW/PPV/iPPV)
Osaka BODYMAKER COLOSSEUM
7,300 Fans -
Super No Vacancy

1. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: Alex Shelley & KUSHIDA beat Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson © (16:50) with the Hoverboard Lock from KUSHIDA to Matt - Titlechange.
2. Tetsuya Naito beats Tama Tonga (8:13) with a Stardust Press.
3. Hirooki Goto & Katsuyori Shibata beat Yuji Nagata & Tomoaki Honma (11:20) after a Reverse Ushikoroshi from Goto to Honma.
4. NWA World Tag Team Title: Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima © beat Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr. (15:26) with a Lariat from Kojima to Smith (3rd defense).
5. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Kota Ibushi © beats Ricochet dgate.jpg with the Phoenix Plex (4th defense).
6. Special Tag Match: Minoru Suzuki & Takashi Iizuka beat Kazushi Sakuraba & Toru Yano (15:13) after a Gotch-Style Piledriver from Suzuki to Yano.
7. Special Tag Match: AJ Styles & Yujiro Takahashi beat Kazuchika Okada & Tomohiro Ishii (15:53) after the Miami Shine from Yujiro to Ishii.
8. IWGP Tag Team Title: Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows © beat Hiroshi Tanahashi & Togi Makabe after Anderson pins Makabe (14:41) with the Magic Killer (5th defense).
9. IWGP Intercontinental Title: Bad Luck Fale beats Shinsuke Nakamura © after the Bad Luck Fall - Titlechange!

(Results taken from http://www.purolove.com)

I shockingly really enjoyed the  Young Bucks match.  MOTN was Nagata/Honma vs Shibata/Goto though.  At least for me.  One thing I find funny, is that the Young Bucks vanity search themselves way too much.  They feel the need to respond to me every time I bury them.  So basically ever NJPW show.

• 2 weeks later...

I shockingly really enjoyed the Young Bucks match. MOTN was Nagata/Honma vs Shibata/Goto though. At least for me. One thing I find funny, is that the Young Bucks vanity search themselves way too much. They feel the need to respond to me every time I bury them. So basically ever NJPW show.

You sure that's then and not rovert handling their Twitter?

EDIT: Damn phone autocorrect.

• Like 1

I shockingly really enjoyed the Young Bucks match. MOTN was Nagata/Honma vs Shibata/Goto though. At least for me. One thing I find funny, is that the Young Bucks vanity search themselves way too much. They feel the need to respond to me every time I bury them. So basically ever NJPW show.

You sure that's then and not Robert handling their Twitter?

No idea, but it happens everytime lol.  I'm going to test it again after I watch the new show later.

You sure that's then and not rovert handling their Twitter?

EDIT: Damn phone autocorrect.

Nope just Karl Anderson's

• Like 1