DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 6/26

TNA Impact Wrestling - Airing June 26, 2014 from Bethlehem, PA

*Bobby Lashley, MVP,  & Kenny King come out to celebrate Lashley's title win. Bobby Roode & Eric Young interrupt. MVP decides he's going to fire them but someone representing the board of directors shows up and strips MVP of his role as director of wrestling operations.

*Gail Kim & Taryn Terrell def. The Beautiful People

*Sanada def. Crazzy Steve, DJ Z, & Manik to retain the X Division Title

*James Storm def. Mr. Anderson

*Dixie Carter comes out to celebrate being the director of wrestling operations again. The lawyer comes back and tells her that it's not her. She demands to know who it is but Bully Ray shows up and tries to put Dixie through a table until EC3 and Spud stop it.

*Tommy Dreamer and EC3 got into a brawl backstage that ended up around the ringside area.

*Bram & Magnus def. Abyss & Willow in a Monster's Ball match

*The new director of wrestling operations is revealed to be... Kurt Angle. MVP, Lashley, & King show up to threaten Kurt but Eric Young & Bobby Roode come back for a big brawl to close the show.

Nearly everything about this show was dreadful and there was way too much stuff on it that made no sense. It was also devoid of just about anything good beyond the X Title match and the little Storm-Sanada deal. There was way too much Dixie on this show. Way too much Bully, and I think the Dreamer-EC3 brawl lasted longer than all of the matches. That goofy bullshit of course led to the Monster's Ball, which despite all the theoretical violence, came off like a parody of a hardcore match. Angle's "It's about time this company got their heads out of their asses. TNA has made a lot of mistakes in the past - there's no doubt about that!" was so great. EY's magical arm injury amused me, as did Angle calling Roode "THIS GUY". Still, this was all terrible TV and it felt like a complete waste of time.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2014/06/tna-impact-6-26-14.html

Screens -

4e297c335370661.jpg

3bfa49335364577.jpg

5f8e98335364682.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/q1cys6276083khdtd8leqvjlwxn8wptn

Thought this show was kinda fun. Great to have Taryn Terrell back in the ring and the main event was a pretty good brawl. Crazy bump for Willow through the barbed wire. Also enjoyed the Dreamer/EC3 brawl. Storm/Anderson was really short and kind of surprising to see Storm win clean so quickly. Now that Roode's babyface again, his theme got its lyrics back. Good promo from Roode in the opening.

I need a GIF of Taryn running after Angelina on the outside. The look on her face was hilarious. Not an awful show. I liked the Roode/MVP angle as Roode is much better as a face and MVP is a good stooge. Angle needs to bring back the wheelchair from the SD GM days when he eventually turns heel at Imapct GM.

Didn't see the whole show so I was wondering.

Was their a reason or match that caused Angle to replace MVP?

Dixie went to the TNA Board of Directors to get him removed because he was abusing his power. Then when it worked she thought she was going to be back with full control of the company, but they decided to put it on Kurt instead.

Didn't see the whole show so I was wondering.

Was their a reason or match that caused Angle to replace MVP?

Dixie went to the TNA Board of Directors to get him removed because he was abusing his power. Then when it worked she thought she was going to be back with full control of the company, but they decided to put it on Kurt instead.

When we say RUCE

You say SO