DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact 6-19-14 - Lashley-EY for the Gold

Hey - let's not forget the crowd booing Taryn for daring to take time off to have a kid.

Maybe they were just those workrate types. HOW DARE SHE NOT TAKE THE PILL. WE NEVER GOT TARYN/GAIL III!!!

MVP being drunk with power was a fun little trainwreck to watch. It's good for TNA that they did it in front of an actual paying crowd because I can't imagine how dead the Universal crowd would have been for all of that.

I still can't buy Bobby Lashley as THE DESTROYER. Sure he's all imposing and stuff, but with out MVP and Kenny King heeling it up for him he's still as dangerous as a basket full of puppies. So after all of that we're going to be getting Bobby Roode vs. Lashley probably by BFG? Poor Eric Young. He deserved an actual run as champion.

How's this for random. Turns out Rob Feinstein of all people worked as on-air security at last night's show. He was one of the security people telling Gail & Taryn to leave the building.

lol ill ... I got nothing.

(Damn it.)

How many security guards were there? 16? 17?......

• Like 1

How's this for random. Turns out Rob Feinstein of all people worked as on-air security at last night's show. He was one of the security people telling Gail & Taryn to leave the building.

lol ill ... I got nothing.

(Damn it.)

How many security guards were there? 16? 17?......

Lol, we'll pretend there were 18.

• Like 5

Maybe it is unfair given the outside circumstances but I think it is safe to say that Eric Young had a better title run than Daniel Bryan.  Defended the title at least 3 or 4 times (2 on PPV) and although MVP absolutely dominated the TV show I don't think Young was buried too much by an authority figure

• Like 1

I know a lot of you on here hate TNA, but you gotta admit their belt has at least a little bit of prestige behind it. Plus the WWECW title makes it look as great as the big gold belt.

I do not have to admit that. All I will admit to is that the WWECW title was booked far better during 07-08 than that TNA title has EVER been.