DVDVR Message Board

Random TNA News - may contain peanuts, spoilers or Orbitz gum

So funny news, NJPW booked Korakuen Hall for the same day :P

From F4W

--With the announcement of Bound for Glory on 10/12 at Korakuen Hall in Tokyo, it should be noted that New Japan has an iPPV scheduled for the same date in the same building.  most likely the Wrestle-1/TNA show will be in the afternoon and the New Japan show will be at night.  (thanks to Jose Gonzalez, Mori Ono and Maria Undokai)

• Like 1

TNA should set up a 4 sided ring and a 6 sided ring for every show. Have the fans vote before each match to determine what ring the match will take place in. Sure lugging around 2 rings is a pain, and the idea is pretty stupid....BUT 2 rings will take up more space, hence less empty seats. Genius, innovative....TNA.

In case of a tie, they will also have a third ring with five sides available to be used.

The tie breaker match can take place inside the *unforgiving* steel Davey Richards.

FTFY ... I mean, he's *right there*!

From F4W:

With the announcement of Bound for Glory on 10/12 at Korakuen Hall in Tokyo, it should be noted that New Japan has an iPPV scheduled for the same date in the same building.  most likely the Wrestle-1/TNA show will be in the afternoon and the New Japan show will be at night.  (thanks to Jose Gonzalez, Mori Ono and Maria Undokai)

WRESTLE-1's website says the show will start 6:30 pm Japanese time (5:30 am EST / 10:30 am UK time).

• Like 1

So funny news, NJPW booked Korakuen Hall for the same day :P

From F4W

--With the announcement of Bound for Glory on 10/12 at Korakuen Hall in Tokyo, it should be noted that New Japan has an iPPV scheduled for the same date in the same building.  most likely the Wrestle-1/TNA show will be in the afternoon and the New Japan show will be at night.  (thanks to Jose Gonzalez, Mori Ono and Maria Undokai)

Is there a worse name a wrestling fan could possibly have?

They'd have to go with using Wrestle-1 guys hoping Mutoh is okay with TNA still.  Can't see NJPW working with them, considering a decent chunk of the roster aren't the biggest fans of Dixie, including the current and previous champs.

Holy shit I was right.

Snitsky? Can't keep AJ, Daniels, Sabin or Kazarian but can bring in another ex-WWE mid carder? Why do I care in 2014 about Snitsky beating up Tommy Dreamer?

To be fair, I imagine Snitsky is making a fair bit less than the others were asking

Snitsky? Can't keep AJ, Daniels, Sabin or Kazarian but can bring in another ex-WWE mid carder? Why do I care in 2014 about Snitsky beating up Tommy Dreamer?

To be fair, I imagine Snitsky is making a fair bit less than the others were asking

True, true. If it were just Jackson, who I felt had potential, then I could understand but it feels so cliche of them at this point to bring in a Snitsky type wrestler.

True, true. If it were just Jackson, who I felt had potential, then I could understand but it feels so cliche of them at this point to bring in a Snitsky type wrestler.

See, I feel the opposite. Jackson doesn't bring anything to the table Lashley doesn't, really, whereas Snitsky at least has crazy/gross going for him. Although they have lots of that on the roster already...