DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 6/20/14

victor

Looks like a good show.

The show for Friday opened with John Cena in the ring.  Eventually, Randy Orton, Cesaro, Sheamus, Roman Reigns and Alberto Del Rio came out.  They teased Cena vs. Reigns.  But Orton and Reigns ended up brawling to the back.  Cesaro and Del Rio attacked Cena and Sheamus. Cena and Sheamus cleaned house and then they teased Cena vs. Sheamus.

Seth Rollins b Kofi Kingston

Dolph Ziggler b Bad News Barrett in a non-title match.  Ziggler won clean with a roll-up but Barrett laid him out with the Bull hammer elbow after the match.

Adam Rose b Titus O'Neil in seconds. They did the same thing from the house shows where O'Neil wanted a rematch and got pinned in seconds.

Kane b Dean Ambrose with a choke slam after Ambrose went after Rollins at ringside doing commentary.  Rollins laid Ambrose out with the curb stomp after the match.

Big E b Jack Swagger with the Big Ending quickly.

Summer Rae was backstage with Fandango and they started making out.  Layla showed up and saw this and started to freak out.

Bo Dallas b Fandango.  Layla wasn't there with Fandango.  Then Summer Rae came out to dance with Fandango and Layla came out and attacked her.  Layla slapped Fandango and Dallas pinned  him after the Bodog.

Dallas did his big celebration and told Fandango how there are plenty of fish in the sea. 

The Wyatts did a promo with Bray vowing they are taking all the belts.

They announced that next week on Raw they would announce all the participants in the second Money in the Bank match.  Seth Rollins was the first guy announced for the match during Main Event.

3 on 4:  Cena & Sheamus & Reigns b Orton & Wyatt & Del Rio & Cesaro when Reigns speared Del Rio for the pin.  Crowd cheered Reigns but booed Cena.

I guess Rollins and Ambrose will headline the actual MITB (as opposed to the title match). I wonder what matches will make this show outside of the ladder matches. Tag titles have been announced, and it looks like Barrett/Ziggler is a possibility, but you'd think those two would go in MITB.

Also my wrestling senses tell me Rollins and Orton win, and Rollins cashes in on Orton at the ppv or soon after to displace him as HHH's #1 guy.

I'm ok with it since he was distracted and Ambrose clearly cannot control his rage.

We need an IED help group for Ambrose and Orton.

Your group won't do a thing for Ambrose.  HE'S A PUNK!  He's rotten to the core, Seth.  AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU HANGIN' AROUND HIM AGAIN!  Next time I see that greasy mop-haired delinquent, I'm callin' the police!

note: This is all in HHH's voice, scolding Rollins after he gets caught trying to sneak out his bedroom window.

Summer Rae was backstage with Fandango and they started making out.  Layla showed up and saw this and started to freak out.

So...is Summer Rae a face or what? Is this a heel vs heel feud?

I'm not even sure they know. On the Divas thing they want you to have sympathy for her because none of the other diva's like her. But then they have her do this stuff where its like no wonder everyone hates her.

Ambrose jobbing for Kane is... just...

There are no words.

Yeah, why would Ambrose job via distraction to the guy that was going to be in the title match at the PPV?

Huh? Kane's not even on the PPV, and anyway the correct question is why should Ambrose job at all to a stale-ass act like Kane to begin with?

Wyatt's don't really need titles to be over, but hopefully them being over will bring the belts and the Usos some much needed focus.

Ambrose lost a in a screw job vs. Kane; a monster heel who should be killing guys legit anyway, so I am not really disappointed.

Ziggler won, which is good.