DVDVR Message Board

Raw 6-16-14

MGFanJay

Second MITB allegedly

I reference this earlier. If so, who do they have in it? The guys that failed to qualifiy for the title match one?

That's what I'd do, and call it the "2nd Chance MitB Match" or something like that. If that's the case, then who is in it? Who are the guys who were in matches that lost and didn't qualify? I can't remember who was in those matches except RVD and Ziggler. I know Ambrose lost a qualifyer to Bray, but he'll be in a match with Rollins. Who takes his place? And would Kane count since he was in that match with Cena?

Get all the guys you are ready to cut together.  Winner keeps the job, losers are fired and sacrificed to the Shareholders.  It's called the "No More Money Leaving the Bank" match.  

They could have done that with the group they just cut. Second chance for JTG!

Second MITB allegedly

I reference this earlier. If so, who do they have in it? The guys that failed to qualifiy for the title match one?

That's what I'd do, and call it the "2nd Chance MitB Match" or something like that. If that's the case, then who is in it? Who are the guys who were in matches that lost and didn't qualify? I can't remember who was in those matches except RVD and Ziggler. I know Ambrose lost a qualifyer to Bray, but he'll be in a match with Rollins. Who takes his place? And would Kane count since he was in that match with Cena?

I know Barrett was also there via a loss to Sheamus. And yeah, Kane would count too.

Reference the Kane/Cena match - did anyone else catch King saying it would be for "one of the remaining two spots left"?

As much as I'd want Rollins or Ambrose with the briefcase, yeah, they're destined for a singles match. If there is a second ladder match (which I doubt), I bet it'll be:

1. Dolph Ziggler

2. Bad News Barrett

3. Kane

4. Rob Van Dam

5. Rusev

6. Bo Dallas

7. Big E

Was Adam Rose's music different?

Last nights sounded pretty close to the original and way more chorus heavy but it's so fucking hard to hear it with the announcer babbling on during the whole thing.

• Like 1

I was really sad during the Bray Wyatt vs. Sheamus match, when first Harper & Rowan and then the Usos interfered.

I really wished there was some kind of authoritative figure, who could have made that into a Six Man Tag Team Match.

• Like 5

I was really sad during the Bray Wyatt vs. Sheamus match, when first Harper & Rowan and then the Usos interfered.

I really wished there was some kind of authoritative figure, who could have made that into a Six Man Tag Team Match.

I literally said, "If Teddy Long were still here, he'd make this into a tag team match, playa playa playa."

Heath Slater should be the second-best guy to come out of the Nexus.

HHH really wants a bit part as an Englishman in the next comedic offering from WWE Films.

Willowdust.

Would they save money by getting rid of Adam Rose's entourage?  Are we supposed to think he is secretly gay or secretly really, really English?  They should have the Exotic Express be a tag team with Rose and someone revealed to be in the bunny suit.

Dolph Ziggler got too much offense against Rollins.

I liked Cena's backstage promo before his match.

I kind of wished that instead of a battle royal, HHH had just told the assembled wrestlers that the first one to make it into the ring gets a spot, leading to a massive brawl in the aisle.

Team Team Championship MITB would be completely insane, and lead to a pretty fun tag storyline.

Rybaxel, The Dust Brothers, Los Matadores, Jack Swagger and a new Real American, and a debuting Kalisto/Masked Tyson Kidd tandem. I'D WATCH.

• Like 1

I kind of wished that instead of a battle royal, HHH had just told the assembled wrestlers that the first one to make it into the ring gets a spot, leading to a massive brawl in the aisle.

So basically an inverted reverse battle royal.

Team Team Championship MITB would be completely insane, and lead to a pretty fun tag storyline.

Rybaxel, The Dust Brothers, Los Matadores, Jack Swagger and a new Real American, and a debuting Kalisto/Masked Tyson Kidd tandem. I'D WATCH.

I've always though it would be interesting to do a ladder match for a tag title shot where it goes to the person who gets the briefcase/contract and his chosen partner and the winner turns on his established partner to challenge for the belts with a new partner.

So basically an inverted reverse battle royal.

It's a horizontal ladder match, where instead of being the first one to obtain an upward goal, it is the first one to obtain a forward goal.

I've always though it would be interesting to do a ladder match for a tag title shot where it goes to the person who gets the briefcase/contract and his chosen partner and the winner turns on his established partner to challenge for the belts with a new partner.

and the new partner is ALWAYS ted dibiase jr