DVDVR Message Board

Jesus... I go to bed

RIPPA

And I wake up and there are over 250 users already.

Now of course - there are already 8 pages of spambots. The wonderful news though is that this version of the board does a much better job of catching the spambots and banning them before they register.

Anyhoo - if anyone sees one escape through and start posting let me know. And I mean actual spambots... not you flagging a real person because you are being "funny". Don't be that guy.

• Like 1

Even worse - I didn't do any admining over the weekend and now I have 36 pages of Spambots to delete.

God Bless the autoban feature on the new board

Now of course - there are already 8 pages of spambots. The wonderful news though is that this version of the board does a much better job of catching the spambots and banning them before they register.

It's crazy how many of them there are.  Every time I look at the latest user to register, it's some new variation on "Geiotkjasdgn".

I cleared it out this morning after not doing it for like two days - and there were something like 24 pages of them.

It does make my life easy that I can click on the IP for one of the accounts and it pulls up like 30 other ones I can get rid of.