DVDVR Message Board

Slammiversary XII

If anything just run the BFG series by having MVP force Eric Young into the series, run MVP-Young on a live Impact taping, it isn't a money match anyways. I imagine the line up will be something like Storm, Aries, Lashley, Joe, Roode, EC3, Magnus, Willow, Young, Anderson, Gunner and Shaw.

I can get behind Storm winning the BFG series.

Have they ever not fucked it up?

I mean last year they tried not to but then realized they ran out of time plus they screwed up who qualified for the finals

• 3 weeks later...

I just watched this. TNA is so much of a better company when they let the Wrestlers wrestle. Except Mr Anderson, he's rubbish.

Actually, I know they really like to sign and push guys who were in WWE in 2008, but Mr Anderson doesn't try to have a good match, and probably couldn't if he wanted to. Jeff Hardy goes through the motions and never changes anything he does, even though he's doing an 'Unpredictable person' gimmick. MVP is just boring and - when you look at how terrible their TV has been lately, and how much better this PPV was without him on it for more than 5 minutes - I think they made a big mistake in signing him. Lashley, he's OK. He has the Batista "I quit to train MMA and came back with no Cardio" thing, but he's got a good look and good moves. But the best thing he's done in Wrestling is look non-plussed at whatever Scott Steiner was saying or doing.

Now Austin Aries, he's really good. James Storm, he's really good. So's Bobby Roode, Eric Young and Kenny King. And Gunner, he's getting there too. And they all try hard to have a good match, every chance they can. I dunno why they bother with the expensive 'name' guys... if they'd kept Daniels and Kazarian instead of getting MVP and Lashley, the shows would be better. And I would guess the payroll would be less expensive, too.